Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
    Hair extensions and the dress Chris helped me pick out for a legislative dinner next week.
    [ATTACH]19135[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19136[/ATTACH]
    Love the extensions and OOHLALA!! That figure!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• ^ What she said!!!

Comment

• You look SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!! Now you are never allowed to say you are jealous of my curves lady. Honestly that dress is perfect for your new body. Hard to beat ruching and color blocking to help feature the girls and accentuate an hourglass figure!

Now you need to find a similar situation for the tops to go with the new jeans, and of course rockin' platforms.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ah, thanks ladies

Chris, I need a trip to visit you - I need tops and platforms!
          -- Ruth

Comment

• that is as good an excuse as any!!!!
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Just popping in to say hi. My ballet class is my part 2 days of the week (I don't think that's a correctly structured sentence, lol). My plies are the smallest, my turnout is the smallest, but I really don't care. I go to my class, work on getting better. It's great fun.

Feeling really pretty these days. It's a novel experience.
              12642746_808254539300996_8950186434504649529_n.jpg

My rosacea and eczema are pretty bad. Nothing the dermatologist has prescribed or tried has worked. Really think I need to try the AIP protocol for 6 weeks, but can't bring myself at this point to handle the restriction.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• It really looks worse to you than to anyone else. Truly barely noticeable and only after you mention it. You are looking very pretty and the fact that you are starting to feel it shows.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• LOL, Chris, probably so...except when it's really cold or hot. But, the eczema is getting pretty bad, especially on my forward.

I attribute most of my feeling better to my ballet class and new hair. Amazing what quality movement and a little bit of enhancement will do for you
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Yep, a little movement goes a long way to helping me feel better (even though I am incredibly stiff today from yesterday's class).

I try to do something for my looks everyday (even if it is just to put on my BB cream) otherwise I feel like a slump
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• I've been doing the little things you showed me as well Well, most days anyway. I looked at some BB cream today, but it was too dark. I need to go to target or somewhere else and see if they have more of a selection.
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• I looked up the best rated ones and chose Garnier because it was easy to find and reasonably priced. I like it okay. I do use it along side my other moisturizers though so it might be a bit heavy on its own. I will likely switch next time around after more research, here is a place to start....http://www.thefashionspot.com/beauty...eams/#/slide/1 you might consider Dr. Jart+ for sensitive skin? p.s. you might consider a CC cream which I think is pretty much the same as a BB but with better coverage. Research before you buy
                        Last edited by demuralist; 01-29-2016, 07:29 PM.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• I am going to follow your advice and do the 5 day next week. Monday through Friday.

Here is a link if you are interested in the details. I will combine the meals in one or tow a day though, I don't split things up like this...http://www.telegraph.co.uk/wellbeing...st-diet-wrong/
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I was going to update my profile picture. Cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to do it

Buckling down on eating again. It's very easy for me to take 80/20 and have it become 20/80. I suspect this is going to be a life-long battle!

Ballet is so fun! We start with a lot of gentle stretches and mobility work. Then we align our posture. Then we do work on the barre - adding something new each week - this week was 4th position. We go through different "routines", practicing and fine-tuning our skills (keeping our posture in check!). Then we do a form of pada barra to a waltz tune, more stretches, and then end with "performance" skills like curtseys, dramatic entrances and exits, splitting center, etc. Very good on many levels. After this class, I will take the level 2 class and then be able to take any class. I'm hoping that I am able after part 2 to get 3 classes a week.
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• I am so jealous! Love dance classes of any type, wish there was something here that was convenient and affordable. Though I am really loving my Cardio Sculpting classes.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Just a short note. Things are okay. My rosacea is still bad and the rash that accompanies it has come back. My dermatologist thinks a super low dose of antibiotics should be taken...it worked last time and cleared it up for months, so am thinking about it.

We are going back to Hawaii in May and I can hardly wait Hiking, paddle boarding, not sure what else. It will be enjoyable, regardless.

Still going to ballet and enjoying it a lot. I "graduate" from the beginner class this week and am going to be considered a level 2 student. MOre flexibility in choosing classes, so that will be nice.

Started working with an RD to help me lose the last 20 lb. She has me working on maintenance right now, which I know is a smart thing for both my mind and body, but it is really difficult for me mentally. I suspect it will always be a struggle, always something to work on. I had my body fat test in a Bod Pod. It's at 32.7% (give or take, since there's some inaccuracy of course), and the top end of the range of "normal" for my age, height, and gender is 33%. I'm working to replace some of the fat with muscle....or, at least not lose much more of my lean mass

Easter picture with 2 of my boys (the younger 2).
                                Ruth, Cito, Alex Easter 2016.jpg
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X