No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of good stuff. Will come back later.

2 lb from my recent low. Yay. I need to keep up the trend and make some forward progress!!!
    -- Ruth

Comment

• oh my goodness what a tease you are!

Thrilled that the scale is being kind even though you purported that your "food was not good" Congrats.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
        Lots of good stuff...

Comment

• Ok, so I don't have the KonMarie book (I'm like 41 at the library on the old list), but I read what I could online and just dove in. I cleaned my underwear drawer and then neatly folded my underwear. Most of my underwear does NOT bring me joy. Pretty little underwear packets should be, well, pretty. So, pitched most of it and will go underwear shopping soon. Forget size. Comfort and looks...................

Another 5-6 lb and more of my clothing will fit. Thank goodness.

Ugh. Sick, sick, sick. Cannot shake this!!
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Yay for new knickers. Life should be lived at the lacy edge.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Yeah for pretty organized panties!!!

SLEEP! When all else fails to shake an illness of any sort you have to sleep it off. The body does amazing healing while sleeping.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• SLEEP! Hurray though for organization, oh and new panties. Dont forget matching bras!
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• On the sleep, I'm trying. When DH is here, it's not good (he snores all night and we don't have a spare room). Now that he's gone, I feel like I'm trying desperately to catch up, but I have kid duty on both ends, so it's not as long as I'd like. Tonight, though, I'm going to bed early, and letting the boys know they are on the honor system to get to bed.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• I have been going to bed before my kids for about the last nine years.

Comment

• When DH is here, I do. When's he's not, I check to make sure they put their phones down, talk to them, etc. They are night creatures, so it's usually the best time to talk to them (though I am a morning person).
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Luckily I could get pretty decent conversations during all the chauffeuring that I was doing. When they were very young we started a rule where they had to be in their rooms and I needed to be able to pretend they were asleep, 7 when we first started and 9 by the Time they were in high school. They did have cell phones but not smartphones so we didn't restrict their use except as a consequence if needed but no computers or tv in their rooms so it was easier. But there is no way that I could stay up as late as them, and I am a night owl.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• I love talking to the kids when driving. They seemed much more willing, when they knew there was an end time in sight. I heard the best stuff in the last thirty seconds.

Comment

• I always want to go to bed earlier than Lily does. She would play video games or stay on the computer all night if I let her. UGH!
                            Karin

Comment

• Guys - I need some ideas. The boys want snacks they can pull out of the fridge and eat (they don't mind microwaving). I do burritos a lot - good source of protein - but they are getting bored of those. I'm not really a big fan of chips/crackers/cookies, etc.. I'm not even looking for primal/paleo. Just something that's not totally crap. Other ideas?
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Protein?? Carbs?? Easy grab and go, heat and go?

Popcorn, corn dogs, eggrolls, uncrustables, make lunchables, pot pies, hot pockets ??

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X