• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah for the weightloss!!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Ah see there ha go the weight coming off! It will distribute itself in lovely ways. Be patient. Congrats.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• A good week on the weight loss front. I started at 190.6, saw a low of 186.8, and ended at 187.4 (though I will lift today and eat out, so I expect a BIG bounce tomorrow).

1-Nov 192.0
        2-Nov 192.0
        3-Nov DNW
        4-Nov 191.2
        5-Nov 190.4
        6-Nov 189.4
        7-Nov 189.8
        8-Nov 190.6
        9-Nov 191.2
        10-Nov 192.8
        11-Nov 190.6
        12-Nov 190.0
        13-Nov 188.2
        14-Nov 188.2
        15-Nov 186.8
        16-Nov 187.2
        17-Nov 187.4

I've started looking at weekly averages, because the day to day variations start to mess with my head. It's easier to see the trend that way (it's not a perfect set of data because some weeks, I only have 1-2 measurements for when I was traveling).

Week AVG LB
        1 197.0000
        2 192.4667
        3 190.0000
        4 192.6000
        5 192.3333
        6 190.7714
        7 188.3429

Otherwise, in my normal life, it's been a week and I'll just leave it at that............
        -- Ruth

Comment

• a weekly average seems like a reasonable idea and it does show the downward trend, 9 pounds in 7 weeks is a pretty serious loss!

I wish your life was going smoother, but at least it doesn't seem to be negatively affecting your weight goals. Hope DH had a good birthday.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• hey girlie... how is it going?
            Karin

Comment

• EEK, my family pictures are in, but she forgot to send the password with the electronic link. I am DYING here, dying....
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Link on my FB to full batch of pictures. I HATE me. When did my thighs get so BIG? Sigh. I thought I looked good...I will not repeat this outfit....

Muna plus Ruth.jpg
                -- Ruth

Comment

• I'm trying not to cry. Sigh. Perhaps I will like next year's pictures better.........
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• oh honey.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics. Your thighs? I was not looking at your thighs. When I saw this I thought, wow..cute couple! Cute venue! Love that pic! Yeah, you got curves.. its ok.
                    Karin

Comment

• I agree.

I also understand how we can tear ourselves apart. HUGS
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Thanks, ladies

The FB links don't work (PW protected), but you can see many pictures if you follow me on Pinterest.
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Heading to Pinterest now!
                          Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Oh, Ruth! What a beautiful family! So, so happy for you being their mom.
                            Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• You look beautiful!

Comment

• I have not yet gotten a chance to rave about your photo and berate you for cutting yourself down when you should be happy that you have curves! But seriously (and honestly) you look beautiful, as does the whole family. Lovely photos. And a pointer from a girl who has generous thighs, you could wear the same outfit but unbutton the white blouse and have a nice long line of black/dark inside and that would allow you to color match the guys but still play up your best features.

Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X