No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to bed early last night (9pm) and slept till 6:25 this morning with only one interruption (Boo wanted to let me know he was spending the night at a friend's lake house, normally wouldn't matter but since he goes to camp today I would have been concerned when I got up this morning).

In Tennessee there are all sorts of restrictions about who can be in the car with someone who is driving on a learner's permit, and it changes depending on the age of the person with the permit. Boo drove a lot of the way to Florida, the way home had way too many horrible rain storms (driving at 35mph in a 70mph zone), so I did all the driving. He is very good on the highway, including yielding onto the highway from the ramp. I need to work with him on his parking skills though, next week.

do you keep a record of your weights in a place where you can see the trend, so that you don't get caught up in the daily ups and downs?

I am finding that since I have now been going without breakfast for so long, the thought of eating it is actually sort of repulsive. But, yes, unless I am busy with something I want to do (ie. gardening or painting NOT house work), I do start thinking about what I am going to eat somewhere around 2:30. And about 3:30 a sort of excited anticipation starts to set in. If I make it past 4:30, then I start to lose interest and have often found myself eating much later than I had intended (8pm or later I find I do not sleep as well)
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• These boys might be the death of me.... in a good way, but still.... :-)
      -- Ruth

Comment

• hehehe, teenagers are a trip
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• My husband is a jackass. That's all I have to say right now.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Ok seriously, I am sorry because I know at the time you wrote that you really meant it, but it did make me chuckle. Not that I am making light of your issues just I can hear myself saying it and when I read it it came out in the voice and with the intensity I would have said it with.

Hope you have gotten everything figured out by now.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Yeah, we have. I just needed to let it out before I could move on. More details tomorrow :-)
              -- Ruth

Comment

• I figured. Luckily my husband is very hard of hearing and unless he has his hearing aids in he can't hear me say it in a normal voice let alone when I say it under my breath. Also lucky I have a fairly short memory for the bad stuff.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• I am HUNGRY today. Ugh. It's going to be hard to make it to my window!
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• I didn't make it but I only had some Ranier cherries and a very small banana, so I still have enough calories to have a reasonable smoothie later. today is a fast day.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• It should be a fast day for me...we shall see.

I took middle son to have a sleep study last night. I had to sleep on a pull out chair. Talk about UNCOMFORTABLE. The night before, I was talking to oldest son until after midnight, but then had to be up at the crack of dawn. I'm tired, which always makes it SO hard for me to keep my eating in check.

More to update, but am too tired to really type all that I want to say
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Primal Journal (RMS)

I am too worn out to make anything to eat or even to eat really. Had a few figs and an abbreviated version of my smoothie. Now it isn't 5pm and I am "out of" calories.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Middle son volunteered to make dinner. Who knows about calories, but I'm pretty darned excited to not have to cook!!!!!!!!!!!
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                            Middle son volunteered to make dinner. Who knows about calories, but I'm pretty darned excited to not have to cook!!!!!!!!!!!
                            This is awesome!
                            Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• someone else is cooking, fantastic!!! is it your one meal for the day? Unless you had a massive snack it probably doesn't matter about the calories anyway. enjoy!
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Even with 1 meal a day, the weight is not budging. Sigh. I will keep at it, though. I need to start some ADF, but can't seem to get that going. Maybe after our vacation at the end of the month. Hey, though, at least I'm not gaining and I'm keeping off the 4-5 lb I have lost

I am SO hungry today....it's very early and I do not know if I can make it until 4. Big sigh.

Things are going well with the boys. Lots of little steps towards attachment. I try to remember all of the small things.

Worked a few hours. I should be productive and get some house stuff done...but, well, you know, I don't love housework
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X