No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh those evil pork rinds. After your experience, I may give them up too!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Or maybe as a substitute for pork rinds?

It is rarely what I eat that causes me the biggest problem mentally, it is the attitude I have when eating. It is very worrisome to me when I am eating and not physically hungry and my little voice is saying things like you really don't need this but I keep going.

Today is a new day. have fun with the dehydrator.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I actually use pork rinds to make fried chicken once in a while. Delicious.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I used dehydrated coconut as a coating on chicken or shrimp and bake it, yum!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
            I'm also thinking of some dried zucchini, perhaps with the Ranch Dressing dry mix.
            WHAT A GREAT IDEA!! stealing this
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Have fun with the dehydrator. I am breaking mine out this weekend!! I am also starting some Kombucha!!! Projects projects..oh.. and maybe a little crafting too
              Karin

Comment

• ooo, we are renovating our old kitchen at work and getting rid of most everything. There is a meat slicer up there and i am bringing it home, thinking it will be perfect for slicing up my beef for jerky.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• My grandparents had a meat slicer. I wish I had brought it home. I think it's gone now. Bummer.

Kombucha...keep us updated on that one!
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                    It's early. I couldn't sleep. I should be doing my LHTs or running sprints. Instead, I'm surfing on the internet. I saw a blog where someone shredded the zucchini, dehydrated it, then stored the shreds for quick use in soups, stews, etc. Now, that's an idea! Wonder if the crunchy dried bits would also be good as a crunchy topping for soups (you know, like the crackers we used to eat). Hmmm...
                    ooo yum.. never thought of that.. and season them with that ranch sprinkle..YUMMOO!!
                    Karin

Comment

• hmmmm meat slicer.. pricing them on Amazon...

I think next time I buy a roast, maybe the meat department will slice it?? Do they??
                      Karin

Comment

• rats, meat slicer wouldn't turn on, so sad, gotta do it by hand. Maybe the butcher would slice it?
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Yes. A lot of butchers will slice it.
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• I just added a dehydrator to my amazon wish list. I want one with adjustable heat settings. Alas, I have spent too much recently on dancing costumes.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• that's it Paula, rub it in, you get to wear a cool costume and do fun dances and we don't.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Yeah. I buy a dehydrator and Paula has dancing wear. I know who did better

I got a cheap dehydrator. If I use (beyond this weekend), then I'll think about another one with temp control.
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X