Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
    Ugh. Another long night. Is it Friday yet?????????????????
    Almost!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• honey, parenting is one long marathon..one more day to Friday!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• did you go to part time? hang in there, one more sleep till the weekend.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
          honey, parenting is one long marathon...
          Where are the water breaks? The free t-shirts?? The cheering crowds???

Comment

• yeah, and at the marathons they run here you even get bands playing every few miles.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Yeah, not so much on the cheering crowds...usually just people telling you what they think you are doing wrong

I'm just tired because we've had several late nights. Last night my middle guy didn't get home from track until 9:30 and he was hungry and needed to finish homework for today. My oldest guy had a rash that was spreading all over the place so a 10:30 trip to the ped doctor (very cool, they are like an urgent care for kids, open until like 11, but charge regular dr prices). Up at 5 to make sure everyone gets out the door (appropriately dressed, etc.).

More later when I have a little more energy.

And, yeah, Chris, I'm now part time. Loving it. Actually, would prefer not to work at all, but that's a different story for a later journal entry
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                Where are the water breaks? The free t-shirts?? The cheering crowds???
                I keep looking for my participation medal lol
                Karin

Comment

• so glad you are part time, wish you could stop too.

Karin, your participation medal is your kid's diploma! Then send them off to college.
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Oh shoot, that's 6 more years...
                    Karin

Comment

• At least............. I'm wondering if one or two of my guys are going to be ready for college (more emotionally than anything). We shall see.
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• That is what is so great about a community/junior college. It gives them 2 years to keep up school but in a less aggressive environment.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Yeah, but if you think it is over then, forget it. I have a Freshman who needs to be kicked, kissed or cajoled on a weekly basis.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Well, I guess there is a plus side to them going away, I don't have to do any of the, lets call it, nudging. it is a very small perk though
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• I do have to say that I love our special time together in the morning as we drive to the community college. I try not to do any kicking at that time of day.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Mine requires constant cajoling and encouraging
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X