No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is hard..been frequently..let me email you something.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Good articles, thanks, Karin.
      -- Ruth

Comment

• It is a trust thing, in both directions sometimes-they need to know they can trust you with the truth and you need to know you can trust them to tell the truth, very difficult.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ACK! Ruth, I can not find the pate recipe we use to make..

wait: I found this.

1 container 16 oz livers
          1/3 c butter
          20 oz merlot
          6t dijon

was there another one? I need wine.
          Karin

Comment

• I have not actually found one that I made well. My favorite version (from Whole Foods) is made with Pork and Pork liver. I think the combo of pork helps me tolerate the liver. I did have a few recipes I thought were intriguing. I'll look for them.

My dear husband is going to tackle the boys 2 nights in a row and let me go to mom's night out, a group of foster/adoptive moms who get together for support. I'm excited. As an introvert, I usually need time alone, but it's nice to connect in person with people who deal with similar issues (not just raising kiddos, but some of the other issues that they often come with).
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Fun!!! Let us know how it goes!!

The only liver I like is chicken. It's much milder.
              Karin

Comment

• well that sounds very exciting.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Featured on Chopped last night: Chicken Intestine Pate. I kid you not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                    Featured on Chopped last night: Chicken Intestine Pate. I kid you not.
                    Intestine?? Not liver?
                    Karin

Comment

• As long as I don't know what I'm eating, I could probably handle it...........
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Last night was awesome. So appreciative of DH. He put gas in my car, picked up a veggie tray for me to take, shuttled the two boys (track practice ends and two different times), manned dinner (I had it in the oven), chores, homework, and bedtime. All of this so that I could go spend 4 hours with other moms. It was nice. I'm not big on flowers, cards, or chocolate -- it's things like this that I really love and appreciate.

Egads, we talked until after 11 and then I was up at 5. I teach class tonight. I am DRAGGING.
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• so glad to hear you 1. got to go out and meet other moms; its a great support for you 2. got a chance to relax

Glad the hubs took it all in style and it went smooth.
                          Karin

Comment

• you have a great hubby there! Sounds like it was worth being tired today.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• keep forgetting to tell you the book arrived while I was away, thanks so much, plan to start reading it on the treadmill tomorrow.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Ugh. Another long night. Is it Friday yet?????????????????
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X