No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coloring, knock knock jokes, shopping...and prickly pear margaritas. Now, texting with a 7 year and then swimming.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

Comment

• we are again below freezing for days, the thought of swimming just sent chills up my spine!

Prickly pear margaritas sound interesting, as does texting with a 7 year old!
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• It's 80 here with a heated pool.

The 7 year old is my current best friend.:-)

-- Ruth

Comment

• ya gotta watch out for 7 year old friends, they can be brutally honest sometimes

80, fantastic! I haven't been warm in at least a month!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Headed home. My 7 yo bff wore me out!!! But sure how I became her favorite...:-)

Vacation addresses me out. I hate spending money. I like being frugal, but I hate good sending hard earned money stresses me out.

I'm hating my body these days. Very uncomfortable in my own skin. I never thought I'd be this weight again. What took me 2-3 months to gain will take 6-12 months to lose. Why is that?????

Boys come for dinner tonight. Is the highlight of my day :-)

-- Ruth

Comment

• Excited the boys are coming !!!

Who is your 7yo BFF? Niece?

Are you planning on doing anything regarding diet? Are you having issues physically now that your diet is less strict? I am just wondering if you are out of the woods with the food sensitivities you used to be plagued with.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• How did dinner go? Are there here for the weekend or waiting till the 10th (it is the 10th right?)
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• The dinner was great. I love seeing the guys.

The date got moved to the 11th (Tuesday). Let the (parenting) games begin........... We're going to have a lot on our plate, but I'm still so excited. And scared
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• there would be something wrong with you if you weren't at least a little bit scared!

You just have to work hard to focus on the good stuff and create as many opportunities for that as is reasonable, and work through the not so good stuff. You will do well I am sure!
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• You will do well. Just meet their challanges as they come and know that you did not cause them....but will help solve them! Maybe work out a schedule for the week to help you all stay on track and offer some predictability for everyone. My personal montra when faced with challanges: "I can do this, I Can Do This, I CAN DO THIS"!

Comment

• I am loving reading about your soontobe instant family! So happy for you!

What about a game night every week or every other week? We had Family Fun Night where dinner was munchies and we played any sort of game. Sometimes it was an hours long game of War ( card game), sometimes it was charades or Monopoly and it was always a ton of fun.
                        Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• When my kids were younger, we did a game night and had cheese fondue for dinner, with a chocolate fondue for desert. Agreed, tons of fun. We got out of the habit when we spent a semester apart and never got back into it.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Ok, got our letter of guardianship. Have been to the schools and changed the information. Got bus certificates. Signed up for the grade website. Looks like the honeymoon is over - one of our guys is already having some transition issues. Welcome to parenthood [And, we still say yes, even knowing it's going to be rough]
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• This is such awesome news!
                              Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Congrats, Mom!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X