No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• praying, and fingers and toes crossed!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• The guy called me, but I was driving to Amarillo and missed the car (and I had a work passenger). Grrrr. You guys know I hate waiting!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
      -- Ruth

Comment

• omg, I an't stand the waiting either.....what is going on?
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• tick tock.. so anxious to hear...
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Ruth, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity to bring your work life in line with your other goals. I am praying for you that it works out.
            And your plan to take a couple of weeks off in between jobs is spot on!

Comment

• Well, shucks. Their finance guy says we could not deviate from the employee standards, which is 3 weeks of vacation. I could adjust my time downward a few hours and/or work comp time. I suspect I'll still take it, but it's not quite the deal I was thinking :-)

They also have to do a funding check (they are non profit and want to make sure they could sustain me before offering me the job). This is a good thing, but if course leaves a few more days of uncertainty because it's the holidays.

-- Ruth

Comment

• lame.

quality costs and they need to figure that out. I hope you all come to an arrangement that you like.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I've encountered the vacation thing before when I had that other offer this summer. Dag gum bean counters (hope no one is offended!). I think I can find ways around this, particularly with comp time. And, I'm really going to have 4 days weekends most week. I can easily play with days and get time off.

Now I just need final approval and I can give my notice and sail into the sunset:-) I can barely wait. I'm ready for a new chapter in my life, including kids. Bring on 2014! :-)

Have a great day internet friends!

-- Ruth

Comment

• Ruth, Your joy (and relief) is obvious in your post. I am so thrilled for you.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• ^+ what she said! so excited for you.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• 2014 is going to be awesome! I can not wait to see how it all unfolds!
                        Karin

Comment

• Merry Christmas Ruth!!
                          Karin

Comment

• Merry, merry Christmas Day to you, Ruth.

Comment

• Merry Christmas Ruth!
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Ruth, Merry Christmas to you and your family!
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X