No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruth, Ruth? Are you busy with good stuff, or bad? Take care of yourself!

Comment

• If she is busy it is bad since we are missing our fix of Ruth. Seriously though, hopefully all is well and you are too busy having fun to show up around here.

Comment

• Waving hi, friends. Crazy busy trying to finish this case. Been in Amarillo since last weekend. Home tomorrow, back here Tuesday night until Christmas eve. Have a lovely sinus infection and stomach issues to make things more interesting. Eating like crap, not enough sleep. Miss you all!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
        -- Ruth

Comment

• Oh no!!! This is not good news!! So the case will be over soon?? Hopefully life will get back to normal for you soon!!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Oh no no, so sorry. How awful. Know that we are here rooting you on.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Take care of yourself.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Okay. Interesting news. I approached an environmental group awhile ago about the possibility of working part time. I never heard back and figured that they decided they either couldn't use me (they just hired someone) or figured they couldn't afford me. Turns out, the guy ess on a month long vacation and then he got back to be. We weren't able to talk until today. They basically offered me the job. 3 d days a week, work from home 2 days, minimal travel, 8 weeks vacation (yes, really - abd these guys actually take their vacation), no benefits (I take dhs insurance), pretty decent salary. Now I need to convince dh I should take this job.... I would still finish this case, but it could be really good for me next year....

Always interesting over here :-)

-- Ruth

Comment

• What a great way to start the new year!! Sounds fantastic!
                  Karin

Comment

• OMG!!!!! How can you contain yourself, that and the teaching gig (that still a go?), you should be set.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• That is awesome. Woot Woot!

Comment

• Now for the final details to fall into place. They need executive director approval, particularly of vacation. I'm a catch, however, and they know it (ahem, I'm not arrogant or anything :-)). DH has agreed (I think because of the vacation :-)). It will be hard to leave my job - I've been there almost 10 years - but I feel pretty at peace with this decision. I'm planning to give 3 weeks of notice (and will be working the next two weekends). Then I'll take a couple of weeks off before starting.

Sorry I'm not posting in your journals. Stay tuned in the new year. I may have plenty of time to be chatting :-) :-)

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this...

-- Ruth

Comment

• Oh Thank God! This sounds so perfect for you.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Wonderful!!!!! So thrilled for you and this new opportunity. See??? Not no...it was not YET.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                            Karin

Comment

• OH man, I cannot stand it, I am so thrilled for you! This sounds so wonderful.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Waiting for them to agree on the final vacation......

Hoping to give my notice today or tomorrow. Pray things work out :-)

-- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X