No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, I totally forgot about it this morning, which is likely to be an issue with me
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• the purpose of oil pulling is?
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• here is a list...

Relief from migraine headaches
        Reduced inflammation from arthritis
        Supports normal kidney function
        Helps reduce insomnia
        Some cases of improved vision
        Increased energy
        Eliminate skin conditions such as eczema or acne
        Can reduce symptoms of allergies
        Can assist in the detoxification of heavy metals and harmful organisms to the body
        A brighter whiter smile
        Healthy looking gums and teeth
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• hmmm... something to think on..
          Karin

Comment

• They said the vp job really needed to be in Amarillo. I said I really appreciated the consideration, but my family was not inclined to live in Amarillo again. I know I was a top contender, which was a nice compliment. I'm actually relieved.....
            Not sure I wanted it, but felt guilty that I should consider it.

now, they did offer that I could live in Austin if I were inclined. DH's brother lives there. And we still have lots of friends there, and more job opportunities for dh, so it's a consideration. (On the other hand, when I'm not traveling, I work from home and our house is paid off...)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
            -- Ruth

Comment

• omg! decisions decisions...so glad we don't have to decide things like that.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• Yes, lots of decisions to be made. Best of luck

Comment

• Headed home today. Yay. I'm glad next week is TDay!

-- Ruth

Comment

• Yay for going home. Hopefully you'll be able to catch up on some rest and relaxation.

Comment

• Do you guys do a big Thanksgiving?
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Yeah. Well, there will only be us 3, but dh and mom like a virtual feat!

Ugh. Terrible drive home. Ice, snow, wind, idiot drivers going 75 when the conditions no way warranted that. 10 semi accident at one point.

-- Ruth

Comment

• oh wow. Glad your home safe now!!
                          Karin

Comment

• Omg. So glad you are home safe. Are you home for the week? I make a feast for the 4 of us as well. Then no more cooking for the rest of the week! One thing we do with leftovers is to put turkey and cranberry sauce on french fries with gravy. So good.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                              Omg. So glad you are home safe. Are you home for the week? I make a feast for the 4 of us as well. Then no more cooking for the rest of the week! One thing we do with leftovers is to put turkey and cranberry sauce on french fries with gravy. So good.
                              ummmm...
                              Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                                One thing we do with leftovers is to put turkey and cranberry sauce on french fries with gravy. So good.
                                Oh my good lord above in heaven, that is so happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X