No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you all so much for giving me this safe place to express my feelings. For being here, for listening, for not judging me. A lot of times, I bury things, especially hurt, in food.

I've decided that today will either be a low day (unlikely, given a low and then medium day) or mid day and then I will carry on with my rotations tomorrow. Several days in Amarillo this week, though I don't mind because I've been home for several weeks.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!!!!
    -- Ruth

Comment

• That is rough, Ruth. It's so hard when what you thought was a great friendship turns out to have this kind of sinkhole in it. Hugs.

Comment

• Off to Amarillo. Ugh. Stressful day, but avoiding emotional eating. DH is so supportive.

Did I mention that my old boss gave me some proactive? I hate to use it, but it seems to have really cleared things up.

The scale was kind to me as I took a peek. Not 20 pounds kind, but kind enough :-) 2.5 weeks of being consistent with my rotations and listening to my body.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
        -- Ruth

Comment

• take what good news you can. I know my sister uses proactive and it makes a difference. Do you have any reaction to it?
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• the proactive is topical? So just the idea of those chemicals on your face?

It is the direction and not the number that is the important thing to get from the scale.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
              the proactive is topical? So just the idea of those chemicals on your face?

It is the direction and not the number that is the important thing to get from the scale.
              love it
              Karin

Comment

• I need to turn that into my motto! tattoo to my forehead so I don't forget So much easier to give it as advice than to follow it myself!
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Ugh. Drama is not my strong suite. Tired, tired, tired. But, it's a high calorie day. Yay.

-- Ruth

Comment

• Enjoy your high calorie day! I hope today is less dramatic.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Be safe in your travels!!
                      Karin

Comment

• where ya be girly?
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Tired. Updates probably tomorrow morning.

-- Ruth

Comment

• wish I could help
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Travelling for work is the pits.

Comment

• Finally got some sleep. Dear lands above, it's hard to deal with the world when you are tired. In terms of work, all I can do sometimes is shake my head at the government.

Still working things out with the friend. Relationships take a lot of work. God has really helped in this one.

DH's birthday was this week. Got him a massage certificate. We had Thai food and cupcakes. I think he enjoyed the day, albeit the fact that he had to work. Wanted to take him to Phoenix this weekend, but couldn't get that to work. Maybe in a few weeks.

Interview for the VP job next week. Don't know that I'll get it, don't know that they'll agree to the location I want even if I did get it, don't know that I want it. Will keep working to trust God to lead us to where we should be in our life. Would really like a neon sign saying "yes" or "no"
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X