• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
    Assuming we ever get boys...

Hugs

Comment

• The government....

I'm not so concerned with us, but my heart aches for the kids...

Great day. My boss is on the stand, not me. Gotta love it :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
      -- Ruth

Comment

The government....
        That about sums it up.

Hopefully things work out for all of you.

Comment

• I hope you all get the boys sooner rather than later for their sake too!
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I hope things with the boys get ironed out soon.
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Tired.............. I woke up at 2 am, didn't get back to sleep until 4 or 4:30, then up at 6. If I could sleep like I do for the first 5 hours, I swear I'd feel like a rockstar!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• I was going to say Happy Friday, but it's only Wednesday. Sigh.........................
                -- Ruth

Comment

• Grrr, darn you Wednesday!
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am back to reality tomorrow. I am ready for another weekend.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I like this. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." -Pablo Picasso

Thankfully tomorrow is Friday. I am SO ready for it. What a LONG week.
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• I like that a lot.

I have decided that I need vacations to recuperate from my vacations. So glad I got a short week cause it is hitting the fan this week.
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I've always thought that - a vacation from my vacation. I try to plan a couple of days at home before heading back to work -- laundry, grocery shopping, bills, etc. Although I'm not a super neat person, I like my house nearly spotless before I leave -- something about coming home to a clean and orderly house (reminds me of my grandma).
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Me too it is part of why it is so stressful in our house just before we leave on a vacation. I am trying to make my house cleaner than if I was expecting my MIL at the same time as trying to get ready to go. But so nice to come home to a clean house.

They are repairing some damaged plaster at work in my office and the boss's office as well as a reading room and one of the halls. It made the day chaotic. Add to that a youth group bus parked out front whose alarm was going off for hours. I finally found the group it belonged to but man did it ramp up the irritation level till I did.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• ok, so you roam around and talk on everyone else journal but mostly stay AWOL from your own? What is going on with our life. Spill it!
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

I like this. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." -Pablo Picasso
                                My dishes would NEVER get done if I did this.

Comment

Working...
                                X