No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Chris, At first I thought you wanted to get the virus RMS had. You know.. decluttering the body. I've been a FlyLady enthusiast for too long. (Fly Lady calls extra weight "Body Clutter".)

Hey, send some of that house decluttering bug my way.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I tried FlyLady, I need to start it again!
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I need to de-clutter too!! Maybe this weekend as I have the procrastination bug
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• 160.5. Whatever I feel bloated and icky today. Still not hungry. I'm ready to feel good again. Walked the dogs for 45 minutes yesterday. Still no LHT or sprinting...maybe something by the end of the week. At least I'm walking, which was part of my goals!

We spent 10 minutes on de-cluttering last night. If we just take 5 or 10 minutes each day, we'll get there.

Another day of work. I'm working hard to be less distracted, more efficient, and more effective so that I don't have to work so much. I have to work hard to stop letting people waste my time. Some of this I have control over and some not. I need to work on the part I do have control over.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• I think instead of time I need to pick a task. Today I will break down the boxes that need to go to the recycling center and take them there. If I only give myself 10 minutes, I can't stand to stop in the middle of a task. But I have found that if I time how long it takes me to do a task, it is way less time than the amount of time I spent complaining about having to do that task!
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 161. Sigh. Usual bounce? I don't know. I still don't feel really good. Major headache. The stomach is not functioning right. Eating too little, eating too much? My body doesn't like the fruit I had earlier in the week? Erg, whatever...

Off to Santa Fe. Maybe it will do me good to get out of the house. Another headache coming on. Plenty of time to sleep last night, but sleep was not good. Lots of bad/whacky dreams. Couldn't let go of work.

Did manage to get out and walk with the dogs and husband yesterday. If nothing else, my walking is going well this week...

It's Thursday already Yay for short weeks after vacation to ease back into things!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• still not feeling good??? that is strange. Wish I could suggest something. Hope its cleared up by the weekend so you can enjoy and recuperate. Take care of you
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• RMS, Hope you are feeling better. Maybe you just need a weekend.

Hey, How would you feel about telling us your first name? I feel bad when I call Karin and Chris by their names and not you. It's fine if you'd rather not; just tell me to go lump it. lol
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Paula - my name is Ruth. I had always meant to make one of those signature blocks, but haven't gotten to it yet If I can post a picture of myself, I can surely share my name!

Today 160.5. So, since I've started, lost 11 pounds. I'm finally starting to feel better.

Busy day of meetings at work, but hopefully I can get my afternoon walk in...I did not get it yesterday.

I feel like my eating has been technically "clean", but not great - I do better with a lot more veggies. I think the stomach can handle them again, so will get to the store this weekend and begin introducing them back.

Hooray for Friday!
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Ruth is a lovely name. Also, one of my favorite women in the Bible. Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I thought the young girl in the picture with your husband? was a family member. You look so young! (Meant as a compliment)
                      Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Ruth, I agree with Paula, you look very young (and yes coming from a 50 something that is a huge compliment!)
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Thanks, ladies. I had a lot of responsibilities at a young age...so I've always felt older than my years (almost 36). At the hospital when my grandma was dying, the doc thought I had married a much younger man. (he's 6 months older). Talk about making me feel old!
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• Yes, he looks young too. lol
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• That is funny, as I have always felt like I was in my mid 30's. When I was young I felt much older than my years, but now that I am in my 50's I feel much younger. Actually had someone the other day who said she thought we were the same age (she is in her early 40's) and my very first thought was "I am not as old as she is", but then remembered to thank her for thinking I was so young.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Too funny.
                                Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X