No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These have a really thick heel...only reason I can wear them.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

Comment

• I want I want.. oooooo I have to live vicariously through your feet!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I could probably do it if I practiced around the house, but I broke both ankles and both knees (just a klutz move) years ago and it makes me skittish. Plus DH doesn't care for heels (he thinks that if I look even vaguely uncomfortable there is no sexiness in that) and they make me feel like an Amazon. So for me, not worth the effort.
        Chris
        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• being 5'6", I quit wearing heels long before foot surgery. I am already tall..LOL
          Karin

Comment

• I am 5'7", always wore heels, even working as a hairdresser, till I got pregnant. For some reason, everyone I worked with and the guys I dated were tall, the shortest guy in my family is 6'2", and I have female cousins that tall as well. I have always preferred wedges to stilettos though, I like that they rock when I walk. I was in ballerinas when I broke my legs though.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ahhh so you are "rockin'" the high heels.. gotcha! LOL
              Karin

Comment

• yep, more of a rockin' and rollin' kind of girl as opposed to a strutter.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• Lol..
                  Karin

Comment

• I probably look silly wearing them, but I enjoy them. Dh could care less - whatever I like.

By the end of the week, I will have changed time zones 6 times. I'm also tired. I left at 3:45 am yesterday morning and then worked until 10 pm because HR didn't want to approve my hire and I had to waste time justifying it. Grr. Big, big, big hearing next week. I carry 3/4 of our request, so I expect lots of cross examination. I'd like to say life will then calm down, but not so much.

-- Ruth

Comment

• It's amazing how much I use food to comfort myself. Just had a stressful conversation with a colleague and now I "feel" hungry. 5 minutes ago, I was totally fine. At least I'm starting to recognize things. (And, no food in my hotel room, and I'm much too lazy to go find anything, so I couldn't succumb today anyway :-))

-- Ruth

Comment

• Ruth- been there only I go on the prowl. Hope things are better for you today
                        Karin

Comment

• Inconvenience is a huge hindrance for me, especially when it isn't real physical hunger.

Man, wish there was something I could do to help. I would be a zombie with 6 time zone changes.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• ugh. I'm so tired today. TOM came, VERY early. better than next week, I guess...

sorry I haven't been around much. hard to keep up right now :-)
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• I've stopped weighing for a few weeks. I know off bad... nothing fits. but, weighing only stress me out. and, I'm working to correct things, I'm already back on track.
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• well, my weighing daily has shown me that the scale doesn't reflect how well I do on my plan. But for me weighing daily is less stressful than not weighing it makes the numbers meaningless.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X