No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll see if I can figure that out on my phone :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

Comment

• that is the easiest way to upload a photo to pineterest for me.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Took me forever, but I've got it now!

-- Ruth

Comment

• I think. Let me know if you find it on pinterest. Of course, I don't take the best photos :-)

-- Ruth

Comment

• OMG!!!!! Look at you! So very cute. great to wear, great for gifts. I am impressed.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I've got to go to pinterest more often. Am I connected with you girls on there?
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I follow you but it doesn't look like you follow me. I use my real name there.
                Chris
                Unknown

Comment

• I'm not connected. I'll look for you.

-- Ruth

Comment

• I need to check on pintrest.. I know I follow Chris and Ruth but Paula, not sure if I have seen you there to follow.

SHOES?? Pictures please, or did I miss it?
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I'll get some pictures of the cute shoes later when I get home.

-- Ruth

Comment

• Please do!! I mean, new shoes are news!! You must share! LOL
                        Karin

Comment

• agreed, I am a bit of a shoe freak.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• I am interested in shoes more since my surgery. I can not just wear any shoe so I live vicariously through others..feet..lol
                            Karin

Comment

• Ok. I pinned them. Can't figure out this posting pics from my phone to mda.

-- Ruth

Comment

• so cute, I can only walk in heels now if they are wedges, I am out of practice.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X