No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation, vacation, vacation!!! We have to work some, but I'm still thrilled. As you can see, I'm up pretty early
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Hope it is more play than work! Have a great time.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Have Fun!
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• yeah!!! Realx, enjoy!! Have fun!!
          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• We're staying at a Marriott resort. It is SO nice. Cool amenities. Huge soaking tub and double shower. It's a bit noisy (go figure, it's Vegas), but if I keep the fan on it's okay.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
            -- Ruth

Comment

• So mostly good. Yeah! I use a headband with flat earphones so except for outrageously loud noises, I just listen to my binaural beats.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• whoop!!! sounds like heaven!
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Just waving hi. Working more than I'd like, but lots of relaxation. Tomorrow is all about play. I'm sure I've gained 10 pounds. Back on it starting Sunday. Hope you are all well
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Glad you are getting some rest.
                    Primal since 9/24/2010
                    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Heading home today. I'm taking home some new shoes (ill try to get some pictures), a dress, a jacket (work), and 10pounds. My first scarf turned out amazing, except the ends curl. I need to practice the bind off/cast off. I did a simple e stitch. Will try another scarf on the way home (I only have one more ball of yarn), then I'll try a simple baby blanket as my next project...maybe. Looks like I can only go about 40stitches across on my biggest loom. I suppose there's always panels...
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• I think there is a way to do more but it is pretty advanced. You can always "sew" panels together with a string of the yarn. If you can manage your tension, you should be able to make one of the infinity scarves/cowls. Or you could just sew the ends together. I think that the type of stitch that the loom makes (stockinette) tends to curl on the ends? I can never remember. New shoes always perk up my mood!
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• hope you don't have tons of catch up after your vacation.
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Right back into it. Had to drive to Texas today and will finish some testimony tonight. Sigh. Buy my new shoes rock :-) can't wait to wear them tomorrow.

-- Ruth

Comment

• Ruffle scarf (did the picture show?).

-- Ruth

Comment

• No, did you pin it?
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X