No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's been a wretched week and I used and abused food to comfort me. Sigh. Tomorrow is a new day
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Is Friday at least the end of this week? No work weekend? Home for a while? Sleeping in your own bed?
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Last parenting class today -yay. One step closer to kiddos (though the homestudy is not yet back - grrr!).

Have to work this weekend. Yuck. I HATE working weekends. Then to Austin for a few days (work).

THEN to Vegas for vacation. Hooray! DH and I have to work some, but that's okay, we're excited to get away and spend time together (likely our last kidless vacation for awhile).

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
        -- Ruth

Comment

• eee, fun to hear you talk about actually getting/having the kids.

So very sad that you are having to work like you are. Doesn't seem right. But at least you have Vegas to look forward to.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Hurray for Vegas!
            Primal since 9/24/2010
            "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
            MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Well, another week begins. Lots of stuff going around in my head I can hardly wait for vacation!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• yeah on vacation!! Its especially important before the kids come
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• How long before Vegas?
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• We leave Saturday...if I can make it through the week
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• just a few more days, getting excited for you.
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• hey high roller!!! Enjoy the vaca!
                        Karin

Comment

• Heading home today. Hip, hip hooray! (It's dog gone hot here in Tx.)
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• the heat is back in TN as well. We had a tease last week where it had stopped raining and it was pleasant, but it was short lived.

yeah for being home!
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Oooh vacation is so close.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• ooo we should get some rain Sunday.. triple digits this past week so rain will be welcome.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X