No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I totally understand this, you see so many horror stories on the news, and I would naturally tell my kids not to meet with someone they met on the internet. It has been 2 years now, we are connected on several different sites, it would be a lot of work for some pervert to pretend to be one of you to that extent just to get to do some unmentionable thing to a 54 year old morbidly obese woman. A lot of work for very little reward I would think.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• ^ I was thinking the same thing. Who would really want to spend 2 years + pretending to be someone else just to try and get me? Some pretty little thing, maybe.
      -- Ruth

Comment

• Well, I have something to confess....
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Ah, Paula................. Missed you. Hope you had a nice weekend
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Oh P, if only! I could use a little sex.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Thanks, it was a nice weekend.
              Lol, Chris
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Lol Chris!!! Het P hows it going?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• On my way home. Yay. Parenting class tomorrow. They have my fingerprints. Yay! Leaving again Sunday. Boo.
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Good heavens, it gives me feelings of stress just reading about your life! Do something really good for yourself will ya.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• My body is physically exhausted. It basically shut down last night. I barely made it through the end of the class. No ADF or fasting this week -- it is too much for my body. Too bad, because the scale is not happy with my week But, I have to take care of the body...it's the only one I have I can get back into ADF next week when I'm home. Instead, I'll focus on eating as well as I can (which will be a challenge with this week!).
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Thinking about you. Really need a better solution for yourself regarding the travel, it is not being kind to you. Take care.
                        Chris
                        Unknown

Comment

• Thanks. It's not so much about the travel, but the culmination of a lot of rather stressful events. I can't do much about this week, but things will get better next week.

Nice thought from a blog. "6. Treat your body with respect. Mindless binging, shoveling food into your mouth, chomping on a fast-food burger while you’re driving your car are disrespectful, even demeaning, behaviors. Treat your body as you would a beloved child. If you want to indulge, do so with dignity: buy yourself fresh figs, truffle oil, heirloom tomatoes, exotic condiments, chanterelle mushrooms. And always feed your body clean, beautiful foods. Sometimes (certainly not always), they’re more expensive—so you’ll eat less. And you’ll show your body that you love it enough to give it the best.

Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/6-ways-to-love-yourself-through-food.html#ixzz2cKbZw477"
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• That is a great quote. I hope things ease up for you eventually. {{{Hugs}}}
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• The worst part of my day? Metro late at night. Lots of young, annoying idiots. Please get me off of here soon...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• oh man, hugs, thinking about ya.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X