No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope the home study went well, and that you got enough sleep to allow your true self shine at the interview...thinking about you.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Okay so far. Will update later. Thanks for thinking of me :-)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
      -- Ruth

Comment

• We passed the homestudy :-) I'm pretty sure (95%) this other company is going to power me a job. Not due what I'll do about it.

Totally exhausted. Eating...not so still... yay for Friday!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
        -- Ruth

Comment

• congrats on the home study (knew you would ace it!).

Also congrats on the job interview, options and choices are always a good thing!

You will get the food in place when you get your life in order. no worries.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• its not Friday yet.. are you confused or just extra tired.. cuz, I totally get that.
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I am super tired, so not too clear. I'm excited tomorrow is Friday. Of course, I probably have to work the weekend, but that's another story
              -- Ruth

Comment

• tomorrow is Friday???? How did I miss that?
                Karin

Comment

• If the new job would be less travel, I'd grab it! What a schedule. Hope you are getting some sleep.

Comment

• This has been the longest week ever!

I think alternating being sick and sleeping through my days off this past weekend made it seem like I didn't get any days off. And that is still nothing compared to what you have gone through this week. Hope you can do something nice for yourself this weekend.
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• ok, 3 day work week coming up, right?
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Yes!!! I worked all weekend, so I'm dragging right now. After my hearing tomorrow, the week will be not so bad. Then I can catch up with everyone.
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• Hope you have a great relaxing week!
                          Karin

Comment

• Hooray. Long weekend.

Pray for me as I consider what to do in terms of the job situation. There is no easy answer on this one. [It's very nice to be wanted, that's for sure]
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• you are on my mind a lot. Unfortunately, questions like this only seem obvious after the decision is made. Try to enjoy the weekend anyway.

Too bad you aren't closer, Nashville was just rated one of the best places to see fireworks in the country, and I gotta say it is pretty impressive.
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• wow.. praying for you to make the best decision for you and your current family as well as your up and coming family.
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X