No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat out tired today. Did not get hardly any sleep the night before. I have a day of meetings in Santa Fe and will then drive to Texas. After next week, things will be better. The "transition" of my existing projects has been more of me doing ALL of the work and then handing them off to see their final completion. Sigh. I come back Friday and then have a 5:30 pm meeting (really - the government is going to meet that late on a Friday?). I leave for MN on Sunday, so straight to Austin, then catch a super late flight home on Wednesday so I can be here for our rescheduled (yet again) homestudy interview 8 am Thursday. I have a job interview with a different company that afternoon. Then back to SF all day Friday...and a hearing the following week, where I'm the "star" witness. Then............I collapse and enjoy a few days off

I think I've decided that 5:2 is maintenance for me. It's actually a really nice maintenance plan, because I've had a lot of enjoyable eating days For loss, I'm probably going to need EOD or 4:3. But, as much as it's killing me to NOT lose weight, I might have to weight on a more stringent rotation until after the 4th of July.

Hope my MDA friends are all well. Miss not "talking" to you more often!!!
    -- Ruth

Comment

• Good lord, busy much? I'm not sure how you do it. I hope your days off are restful when you finally get them!

Comment

• wow girl... Do what you have to, to keep it together food wise. I agree though not starting anything structured until things settle down which looks like after 4th of July.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I am with ya on the wait till after the 4th! Holy cow, you wear me out. That schedule makes my head spin.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Just popping in the say 'hi'. Would like to comment in all of my friend's journals, but I'm too pooped to party. Maybe later....
            -- Ruth

Comment

• Relaaaaaax today

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
              Karin

Comment

• I so hope you are doing something relaxing and decadent.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• how is our "star witness"? Hope you are close to your break!
                  Chris
                  Unknown

Comment

• Tired. Sitting on a plane headed toward Austin. I've been to Denver & MN so far this week. Thursday is my second homestudy (wish us luck!!!)and then a job interview. Next is my hearing and then REST. Then, I start another week off travel. Miss you all!!!! (My app doesn't always work well on the road.)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Not sure how you survive this!
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• My flights are seriously delayed. Sigh.

-- Ruth

Comment

• That is not good. Are you on your way home?
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• In theory. Should get home at midnight. Homestudy at 8 am. As long as in make it home....:-)

-- Ruth

Comment

• Yeah my memory told me it was some thing like that timing wise. So sorry
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• How are you holding up?
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X