• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I almost cried.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    -- Ruth

Comment

• I had work, then battle of the bands and the funeral. I also live 2 hrs north of nyc, so it is not an easy trip for anyone.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Next time, for sure

-- Ruth

Comment

• Well, the scale was not kind this morning. Between the "carb" weight and the vacation weight, I am now up 15 pounds. Sigh. NOTHING fits and I have a meeting in Texas tomorrow. Double sigh. What's frustrating? It wasn't like I was eating pizza, cake, cookies, etc. Now, I admit that I probably had more rice in 1 week than I've had in the last 3 years...but still. Oh, well. I'm hoping for a down day today, since I'm traveling. Maybe that will correct something. What took 1 week to come on will probably take at least a month to come off, which is unfortunate because I don't have a lot to wear at this size anymore!

Check in with you later. Gotta unpack and repack and then head to the airport.
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Eh, with a few days of strict primal/IF you will drop that weight in no time. I gained 10 pounds in a week visiting my parents at Christmas. 3 days of eating one good primal meal a day (steak, veggies - that kind of thing) and I dropped all 10 pounds.

Comment

• I agree, and rice can be very binding, I think you will be fine in a few days.
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Thanks, guys. Perspective always helps. I'm having a decent down day.

My boss texted me and said we need to talk. It's either really good news or really bad news. We shall see shortly. We're on the same connecting plane to Austin. Now sure which news I prefer...there's actually no way she could fire me (nearly impossible in my company without a "reorg")...but in some ways, that would take the decision out of my hand :-)

-- Ruth

Comment

• good or bad, knowing is better than anticipation.
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Well, she didn't fire me (I really didn't think that was an option). She can't convince the higher powers that be to let me do the contractor thing (not in our company culture). But, I'm going to ditch some of my current cases and work a different project. Should be better, I think....
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Worth a shot right?
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Yep. I keep trying :-) we'll see what life brings with adoption...May change my world as we know it :-)

-- Ruth

Comment

• ohhh... a baby no matter the age changes everything honey.
                          Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Most people think we're crazy....we're looking at three teenage boys. We shall see (if we ever get through all the paperwork). Talk about life changing....
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• Teenage boys are awesome!
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                                Teenage boys are awesome!
                                This is true...source: formerly a teen-aged boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X