No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps not exciting but it certainly sounds busy/tiring. Good luck!

Comment

• ah, keep your head on straight and control what you can and allow yourself to enjoy what you can't. I think letting go of control is one of the most stressful things a person can do, so bee good to yourself as much as possible. The sleep will make a huge difference.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
        Quick update. Nothing particularly exciting over in the land of enchantment.

Let's see...
        * Did the fingerprinting for the adoption stuff. Now they can do the background check and we can move forward. Sigh. It's a very inefficient process.
        * Weight is stable. I didn't really want to do a maintenance break at 10 pounds higher than my recent holding low, but what the hay. It happened. And, frankly, incorporating some (predominantly) primal carbs has been really nice.
        * Digestion is getting better. Still some cramping, but not as much. Still some "acid burn" in the stomach, but not as much.
        * Sleep is getting better (when my 4-legged babies aren't sick!).
        * Energy is better.

* Not really wanting to go to NY. It's going to be a long trip. It's expensive there and it stresses me out to spend money (even though we have the money to spend). My trip is being largely dictated by the inlaws (who, I love dearly, but I do not like others being in control).
        * Finished my testimony last week after many late nights. Whew. Big sigh of relief. Now onto the next case and my next testimony
        * Almost finished a proposal to go from inhouse to a contract worker. Probably won't go anywhere (like my proposal to go part time), but I keep trying. One day, if I just quit, they won't be able to say that I didn't try to find a workable solution.
        * A day full of conference calls. BIG sigh...........................
        I see improvement.

ahhh yes, the adoption process.. my dad and Meg went through that long ago. It can be daunting.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Hope things are going well, I know you are having a busy week! Thinking about you.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• OMG, where you be? Did the NY trip start already? Or are you just slammed getting things prepared for it? Thinking about you.
            Chris
            Unknown

Comment

• Yes. In NYC. I check up on you guys....but a pain to post here. We need to unlock you on Facebookimage.jpg

I'll see if I can upload a few more pics later.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• ^ that was at phantom of the opera, celebrating our 15 yr anniversary.

image.jpg

image.jpg
                -- Ruth

Comment

• Great pictures! The two of you look beautiful (well, handsome for your husband of course) and so happy!

Comment

• you all make the cutest couple! Looks like fun!

PM me your name and I will add you from my end. I can't figure out why/how I got locked, cause people I don't wanna hear from seem to find me pretty well!
                    Chris
                    Unknown

Comment

• Sounds like you all are having a wonderful time. Love the pics!! I hope the tummy is doing fine on your trip as well.
                      Karin

Comment

• On our way home. I managed to pick up a cold....not surprising. Tomorrow, I fly to Texas. I'm hoping all this plane time doesn't make me super sick!

I'm glad I worked on introducing some carbs back in. All meat would not have been real doable. A little digestive distress, but pretty manageable. Who knows how much weight I gained
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• So Glad you had a great time in NYC.
                          Primal since 9/24/2010
                          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Did ya'll find time to meet???
                            Karin

Comment

• No Our schedules couldn't match up.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• bummer!!! So close!!
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X