No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to hope that means we have extreme faith in what we are currently doing and a strong belief that it will work and therefore must be the answer for everyone and not that I am just opinionated and a "know it all"
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• For me, it is that I am confused and want company in my confusion.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        For me, it is that I am confused and want company in my confusion.
        yes!
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• as long as it isn't "opinionated and know it all"!

I think to me the good news is that we don't give up! Not for long anyway.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Chris- that is something for ALL of us to cheer about I think.
            Karin

Comment

• I think, for me at least, when something is working (finally) I want to share it with the world so that everyone else can also have success. Since I have tried so many things that have NOT worked, I want to share the knowledge. I suspect you all are the same way. And, yeah, I'm also always optimistic (until "it" stops working, whatever "it" is) and I like to share the confusion
              -- Ruth

Comment

• I'm afraid I know which one it is for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                  I think, for me at least, when something is working (finally) I want to share it with the world so that everyone else can also have success. Since I have tried so many things that have NOT worked, I want to share the knowledge. I suspect you all are the same way. And, yeah, I'm also always optimistic (until "it" stops working, whatever "it" is) and I like to share the confusion
                  This is very much understandable, and honestly, I love that you ladies try new ideas, see what works, change what doesn't, experiment some more etc. It is fascinating to read, inspiring to watch, and very informative. Y'all are like n=1 dietary scientists and it rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    This is very much understandable, and honestly, I love that you ladies try new ideas, see what works, change what doesn't, experiment some more etc. It is fascinating to read, inspiring to watch, and very informative. Y'all are like n=1 dietary scientists and it rocks.
                    Best quote ever!
                    Karin

Comment

• yep! And that is why I pull my hair out when I hear someone say "All you have to do is eat less and exercise more" like that wasn't the first thing we all try!
                      Chris
                      Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                        yep! And that is why I pull my hair out when I hear someone say "All you have to do is eat less and exercise more" like that wasn't the first thing we all try!
                        AMEN!! Preach it!
                        Karin

Comment

• Too funny. Had to share this.

b653681b3fc56c56685da6a282c5eb46.jpg
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• LMAO. We must be using the same chart. I would be fine if I were a foot taller

Comment

• I think I would actually have to be nearly 8' tall
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• Quick update. Nothing particularly exciting over in the land of enchantment.

Let's see...
                                * Did the fingerprinting for the adoption stuff. Now they can do the background check and we can move forward. Sigh. It's a very inefficient process.
                                * Weight is stable. I didn't really want to do a maintenance break at 10 pounds higher than my recent holding low, but what the hay. It happened. And, frankly, incorporating some (predominantly) primal carbs has been really nice.
                                * Digestion is getting better. Still some cramping, but not as much. Still some "acid burn" in the stomach, but not as much.
                                * Sleep is getting better (when my 4-legged babies aren't sick!).
                                * Energy is better.
                                * Not really wanting to go to NY. It's going to be a long trip. It's expensive there and it stresses me out to spend money (even though we have the money to spend). My trip is being largely dictated by the inlaws (who, I love dearly, but I do not like others being in control).
                                * Finished my testimony last week after many late nights. Whew. Big sigh of relief. Now onto the next case and my next testimony
                                * Almost finished a proposal to go from inhouse to a contract worker. Probably won't go anywhere (like my proposal to go part time), but I keep trying. One day, if I just quit, they won't be able to say that I didn't try to find a workable solution.
                                * A day full of conference calls. BIG sigh...........................
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X