No announcement yet.

Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the one good thing about being both glutten and dairy intollerant is that I can't indulge, even if I were so inclined Honestly, though, I'd almost rather have a bowl of popcorn that something like a cinnamon roll!
    -- Ruth

Comment

• right now, it is rainy and cold here, a nice cup of tea, a blanket and a fireplace are what I am craving.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• That sounds lovely. I'm having dinner with a friend...which is awesome, because I see this friend like 1x/year, but not so nice when I'd just like to go to bed early
        -- Ruth

Comment

• I have actually done this! I developed it after being shown the technique for my kids when they were babies. (You bend their legs up to their stomachs, which I replaced with the squat-walk.)

Not airport friendly, though, I suspect.

Comment

• I have done the leg thing with my daughter when she was a baby so yup, this might work. Never would have thought of something like this as an adult though.
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Happy birthday!

Comment

• Happy Birthday Ruth!! I hope your day is special sistah!!
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Cute Dogs Bark the "Happy Birthday" Song - YouTube
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Thank you all. It's going to be a long day, but its good so far. Hoping for steak for lunch, but we'll see
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Happy Birthday!
                      Primal since 9/24/2010
                      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Got home late Friday, but thankfully, no travel delays (almost NEVER happens to me on a late Friday flight).

Yesterday...well, let's call that a birthday re-feed, huh? I will continue my "maintenance" through this week and then hop back into UD/DD rotations (JUDDD maintenance is really easy...so long as I continue to maintain, of course). Lots planned for my vacation, into many days of freezer/crockpot "dump" meals -- not only for DH & mom when I'm gone, but because a lot of days I'm only eating one main meal and then a small snack, but they need 2 main meals.
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• glad you are back!

Are you doing anything fun for vaca?
                          Chris
                          Unknown

Comment

• Not really. DH is going to be gone for the week and mom will be out of the house a lot. For an introvert, who rarely gets time alone, this is a wonderful treat. I will read, work on some projects I've been meaning to get to, spend to much time on the internet
                            -- Ruth

Comment

• sounds like a lovely way to spend the week!

I love when DH goes out of town, although I am not an introvert so I may not feel the same once we are empty nesters in the fall
                              Chris
                              Unknown

Comment

• It would probably drive me crazy to be home alone all the time...even as an introvert! But, since I am lucky to ever get more than a few hours, it's a real treat. You would think I'd get it when I travel, but usually everyone wants to see me, so sometimes it is even worse!

Started on one of my projects - cleaning the outside of the kitchen cabinets. Ick. Have my grocery list ready to go. DH needs some new pants, so we'll so shopping for those & then groceries. May start prepping for my mass freezer meal assembly...or not
                                -- Ruth

Comment

Working...
                                X