Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute haircut.

I feel that JUDDD needs a longer trial time than other diets. One, for getting used to the rhythm. Two, it does not promise QUICK weight loss, so you need a chunk of time to get any visible results. And three, with the natural up-and-down of eating not eating scale results, it will be a while before the 'up' weight gets down satisfactorily.

Honey and I are both thinking that it seems very do-able for the long term, though. Any boredom, frustration, hunger is never longer than a day. And we can see transitioning to twice a week or once a week fasting as we get to our goal weights.

Of course, I am writing this in the flush of first month success. We'll see how I feel in two months. Maybe I will still be doing it, maybe it will be but a distant memory.

Comment

• LOVE THE CUT!! It looks easy to style!

AS to JUDDD, I think the key is just to pick something and stick to it and ride out the stalls (as frustrating as it is). I am guilty of packing up sometimes too quickly and hopping on the next wagon. I want to ride this out through the summer and see how much I can progress by the time school starts in August.
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Something someone said on the lowcarbfriends forum really struck a chord with me. When someone was complaining about only losing 16 pounds in five months, she said, 'if you had GAINED 16 pounds in five months, you would think it was a big deal.' For some reason, it really put losing slowly in perspective for me.

Comment

• I don't mind losing slowly. My real issue is that I've been back and forth for about 4 months. I drop down, then back up (like a 10 lb swing).

I will say that JUDDD got me back down to my recent low...and pretty painlessly. I'm just praying that I don't go back up. I'm paying careful attention to not derail myself by doing something like falling into nuts...which tends to happen with my week 3 stall
          -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            Something someone said on the lowcarbfriends forum really struck a chord with me. When someone was complaining about only losing 16 pounds in five months, she said, 'if you had GAINED 16 pounds in five months, you would think it was a big deal.' For some reason, it really put losing slowly in perspective for me.
            WOW! Truth that!

Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
            I don't mind losing slowly. My real issue is that I've been back and forth for about 4 months. I drop down, then back up (like a 10 lb swing).

I will say that JUDDD got me back down to my recent low...and pretty painlessly. I'm just praying that I don't go back up. I'm paying careful attention to not derail myself by doing something like falling into nuts...which tends to happen with my week 3 stall
            nuts are the bain of existence.. LOL
            Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• FBS - 66. For the few short days I've tracked, this really seems to be a pattern. 10 lower after a dd. So, mid-60s after a dd and mid-70s after an ud. Both are good numbers, so I'm happy with this.
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Can you guys see this?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B39o...it?usp=sharing
                -- Ruth

Comment

• Good news/bad news. My forearms and wrist have gotten so thin that my bracelet is falling down -- off my hand if I don't catch it. While nice, it's a major bummer. I like this bracelet
                  -- Ruth

Comment

• Omg! I have a set of bangles on my wrist that I cant get off. No idea how i actually got them on, but would lovefor them to be falling off.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• JUDDD stats so far.

JUDDD Tracker.jpg
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• Today, I am HUNGRY. This is not surprising, given that I've eaten very little for the past 4 days. I'm considering making this an UD...but we shall see
                        -- Ruth

Comment

• I'm going to be more consistent with my sleep habits
                          Last edited by Cro22ckett; 03-30-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Wow sweet chart lady and nice results. Are you suing that crazy equation to get the KR or did you find an easier one. And where the heck did you het the template for your chart
                            Last edited by demuralist; 03-30-2013, 06:21 PM.
                            Chris
                            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I made the chart myself. I put in that crazy KR formula and now it auto calculates. I'll email it to you if you want.

Even my spammer knows I need better sleep!
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• Yep, can you email it to me? I think you have my email, if not I will pm it to you.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X