Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You would have to sharea bed
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
      You would have to sharea bed
      oh, then the deal is off. I figured we'd build a pillow fort. What kind of party weekend is this?!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        Oh, I have her convinced you are all guys with really long hair... >.>
        LOL well, in that case we'll send you an invitation.
        Primal since 9/24/2010
        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• ^OK now that is a funny spam post.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I am kind of liking the spam posts they remind me of past conversations. That though is one conversation i ddnt need reminded of.

Canio we could do a tent i the back yard by the fire.
            Chris
            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
            Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• the spammers are very nostalgic..lol
              Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Headed home today. Yay! Uddd went well, even yesterday. We shall see what the metal monster & tape measure have to say Sun & Mon.
                -- Ruth

Comment

• I dread the metal monster as well.. have a safe trip home.
                  Karin

Comment

• Primal JUDDD Week 2 - Down She Goes

9-Mar 161.2 UD
                    10-Mar 161.4 DD
                    11-Mar 162.6 UD
                    12-Mar 162.4 DD
                    13-Mar 162.4 UD
                    14-Mar 162.2 DD
                    15-Mar 161.4 UD
                    16-Mar 162.0 DD
                    17-Mar DNW UD
                    18-Mar 161.2 DD
                    19-Mar 160.2 UD
                    20-Mar 161.0 DD
                    21-Mar DNW UD
                    22-Mar DNW DD
                    23-Mar DNW UD
                    24-Mar 159.6 DD

Positives
                    * Remembering what "hungry" feels like
                    * Recognizing that habits are influencing my feelings of "hungry". Also noting cues that make me feel like I should eat -- like being at the airport where everyone seems to be eating.
                    * Rocking my DDs, even with business lunches AND dinners.
                    * Loving my UDs. It is wonderful to eat when I feel like. I enjoy slightly higher protein days.
                    * Still not going crazy on my UDs. I enjoy food, but don't go to town.
                    * No carb cravings.
                    * Recognizing that I use food when I want to procrastinate something.

Challenges
                    * DDs are mentally (not physically) tough. [Though the beauty of UDs usually makes up for it]
                    * Feeling very structured with "forcing" the UD/DD cycle.
                    * Counting calories.
                    * Liquids. Sitting in meetings all day is NOT conducive to staying hydrated.
                    * Stomach cramps after eating greens.

Things that me go "hmmmm"
                    * The acne...of course, it really came back after the cashews, so what do I expect?
                    * Daily headaches. I don't remember how long I've had them -- weeks for sure. It could be: (i) UDDDD; (ii) sinus infection; and/or (iii) stress. Or, my eyesight, which is terrible, is slipping again I can tell. Will continue to monitor this closely.
                    * Sleep is no better.
                    * Waking up hungry on DDs (after a satisfying and filling UD) and not hungry on UDs (after a DD). Go figure.
                    * Protein. Am I getting enough, too little, or too much? Does it matter that one day is kinda low and the other is kinda high?
                    * Am I losing muscle mass? Doesn't feel or look like it.....but no real way to tell.
                    -- Ruth

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                      LOL well, in that case we'll send you an invitation.
                      What? Just bring K along. It can be C and his harem!
                      -- Ruth

Comment

• WOOHOO on the weight dipping!

You have some interesting findings about hunger. How are you getting through the hunger on the DD? About the headaches, it could be the weather too. As for the sleep, have you tried aromatherapy?
                        Karin

Comment

• Re: headaches. I very much think the weather is contributing. Warm/cold/warm/cold. March winds and a lot of dirt. Stress as well. I can tell I'm clenching my teeth.

I have not yet tried AT for sleep. Something to consider.

Re: DD hunger. I start with a BIG glass of water (I'm usually parched anyway) and then some tea. If I'm busy, it goes away (it's a lot mental). After I have my early lunch, I'm usually fine. Sometimes feel like I need a small snack around 4, but not always. Again - so much of it is mental. I'm used to eating at set times.
                          -- Ruth

Comment

• I just got done reading articles about drinking water,a detox or water with lemon 1st thing in the morning.

New Nostalgia: 5 Reasons To Drink Lemon Water In The Morning

and

Lipstick, Heels & a Baby: My Metabolism boosting detox drink

Planning to start this although I need to go to the grocery store. Of course, being gone, my fridge is empty anyway..lol
                            Karin

Comment

• I'm loving water (especially my carbonated water), fresh lemon juice, and a few drops of stevia.
                              -- Ruth

Comment

• On my down days i have my morning tea as iced so it is larger. Today, and when i am home, I have it with a cup of homemade coconut milk that way I can put off lunch. This allows me to cut into the witching hour with the lunch and not have to worry about snacking. Truly most of the time the hunger subsides.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X