Primal Journal (RMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont forget the dinner plate! LOL

UGH.. I hate photos of myself! LOL However, I want to do a comparison this summer and see if we can see the changes I have GOT to work on those arms.. no doubt about it!

and yes, we WERE tired!! LOL
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
      Things are still going well with UDDD. Of course, easy to say that coming off an UD I'm still really liking this calorie cycling. Today, I leave for TX and don't get home until Saturday. This will be the true test of whether or not I can make this work. Business lunches and dinners, where I have no control of where we eat. Friends who want to eat with me on DDs, after business lunches. So, will do the best I can and see the results on Sunday (after an UD, of course). Trending downward - woohoo!

9-Mar 161.2 UD
      10-Mar 161.4 DD
      11-Mar 162.6 UD
      12-Mar 162.4 DD
      13-Mar 162.4 UD
      14-Mar 162.2 DD
      15-Mar 161.4 UD
      16-Mar 162.0 DD
      17-Mar DNW UD
      18-Mar 161.2 DD
      19-Mar 160.2 UD
      20-Mar 161.0 DD
      ^^I like this.. am watching for the dip below 160!!
      Karin

Comment

• That's one I have to shrink - it wouldn't attach

I don't like pictures of myself, either, especially when I'm tired. I have no doubt we'll see some definite improvement when we take pictures again this summer!
        -- Ruth

Comment

• well and this time they will be during the day when we are wide eyed and bushy tailed!! LOL Oh.. and I get to take some ribs home whoohoo.. even though they are pretty smokey. Did Muna like them?
          Karin

Comment

• He loved them!

I'm hoping for below 160 on Monday, but I also know that I usually have a slow down (stall!) after 2 weeks, so we shall see what the scale brings. However, the measurements were looking good again, which is as (or more) important to me than the evil metal monster's number.
            -- Ruth

Comment

• OMG Girls, you look so cute. So jealous of the meet up.
              Primal since 9/24/2010
              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                OMG Girls, you look so cute. So jealous of the meet up.
                ^This.

I really need to win the lottery so I can fund my 'Primal Meet Up with the Few People that do not Piss Me Off' Convention.

Comment

• Well, I might get to see Ruth in May and Chris is only a day's drive away (Ok 16 hrs). I'm hoping for some more cool Primal meetups this year.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• I would love to host the crew here. Get my kids off to school and the hubs on a business trip and we can have a girls weekend. You guys get here and i will take care of the rest.
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                      I would love to host the crew here. Get my kids off to school and the hubs on a business trip and we can have a girls weekend. You guys get here and i will take care of the rest.
                      I wanna come too!!
                      Karin

Comment

• Natch. You are part of the crew
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                          we can have a girls weekend.
                          <insert bender meme> fine, the guys will just have our own weekend... with blackjack and hookers....

okay, probably just beer and bacon, which sounds pretty damned good....

Comment

• You would be welcome to our party, but how would you convice K to let you visit members of your Harem.
                            Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
                              You would be welcome to our party, but how would you convice K to let you visit members of your Harem.
                              Oh, I have her convinced you are all guys with really long hair... >.>

Comment

• Hahahahaha
                                Karin

Comment

Working...
                                X