Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my efforts to spend less money, and to use less nasty crap on my skin, I will experiment with this:
    http://cavegirleats.com/2010/12/29/cleansing-redefined/

Comment

• I'm not as label conscious as you, but I use the organic care range of shampoo and conditioner (available at the supermarket - Woolies, at least). Seems to be made of mainly coconut.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Thanks BG, but I won't buy stuff like that from the supermarket I buy the bare minimum I can get away with from them, like tuna and toilet paper.
        I do use a natural shampoo bar currently from Primal Life Organics, hand made, but I don't want to order stuff from the US all the time.
        Will use in conjunction with baking soda and ACV I think. I bought some jojoba oil, and castor oil today, so will see how my skin reacts with using these things.
        Thanks though

Comment

• OK so sugar is so out for me. I knew this, but I thought id try making the cream cheese clouds i've seen posted around, but did not want to use fake sugar, so used coconut sugar. While making it I was eating the mixture, and ate probably 1/4 of it and it tasted damn good! Then afterwards I was overtaken by a beast. I wanted to eat everything I could find, which I managed to resist, for the time being anyway. My mood went downhill, and then about an hour later I got exhausted, and still am (going to bed soon (its nearly 9pm here). I just felt terrible. Also my candida itch got really bad a little later too, co-incidence maybe, but who knows. Ive always known dairy was a problem, so why do I keep going back? Although in this instance, it had to have been the sugar that was the problem for me. But I have to just stick to the butter for dairy for now, as that alone seems to be OK.
          Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling rested and be able to carry on as I was.

Comment

• OMG I just ate eggs without feeling sick! Eggs have made me feel sick for ages. Even recently. I still feel sick after pork sadly. No clue on that one though.
            Awesome!

Food for today:
            BP coffee
            Pork belly slice
            Coffee with HWC
            2 eggs, scrambled with butter, bacon, chili flakes and cherry tomatoes.
            Last edited by Ayla2010; 01-15-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• My daughter is 16. She isn't overweight, just wants to tone up. Can't believe how quick it's happening for her, but that's youth for you.
              The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none.
              Thomas Carlyle

Comment

• Does she feel much more energetic and stuff?
                Most people don't realise how bad they felt till they change to this way of eating.
                Awesome its working so well for her

Comment

• OMG I love this song! MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - SAME LOVE feat. MARY LAMBERT (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube
                  I hope this message spreads far and wide.
                  But geez some of the comments are so nasty

Comment

• Found your journal! Hello...

Comment

• Hello! Nice to see you

Comment

• She wont say she's feeling to great at the mo, we've got a bad stomach bug going around, so it's not been very nice in our household today. But yeah, she is definitely more energetic, I dont have to threaten her with her life to help round the house and just better disposition altogether. I mean she is a sixteen year old, since when have they ever been nice people
                        The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none.
                        Thomas Carlyle

Comment

• That is really cool
                          Hope the stomach bug buggers off ASAP

Comment

• Ayla, how are you getting on ?????
                            I hope that the higher fat thing is working for you.
                            I have had a terrible time sleeping this last week, and worked out through my own N=1 experiment that it was the MCT oil that I was consuming - so have gone to coconut oil. Anyway time will tell, but I slept like a baby last night. yay
                            Anyway my girl, I am interested in your progress, so keep up the good work
                            Take care
                            G x
                            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Going good G, hope you are good too. Higher fat is freaking awesome! How strange that the MCT oil does that, but so glad you figured it out
                              x

Comment

• ooh my skin feels awesome from following that earlier oil regime I posted. My skin has never ever felt this good. Loving it.!

Comment

Working...
                                X