Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note to self do not freeze the chicken frames for the dogs, in one bag. MUST WRAP INDIVIDUALLY!

Comment

Anyone of my readers a teacher or librarian or something in Sydney?
      I need someone to supervise me for my exam for Anatomy and Physiology for my Adv Diploma in Naturopathy (am studying via distance learning).
      All I need is someone to get my exam sent to them, and then watch to make sure I don't cheat.
      Libraries don't have the staff to do it. Have put an ad on gumtree looking for a teacher to help me out. I found a tutoring place that will do it but for $40 an hour It can take me up to 3 hours for the exam.
      If this was a one off id pay that, but I have 24 subjects to do all up, so that will get very expensive

Comment

Nearly 24 hours has passed since my last "meal" feeling pretty good, not hungry.
        Will be going for my walk when my family has their delicious smelling lamb for dinner. Normally I would have just eaten some, because it smells so good, but I just don't need it.

Comment

Walked 4 km tonight, and it felt good.
          This not feeling hungry thing, amazes me, I used to be able to eat a ton, and then some.
          I am almost giddy, bingeing used to be a huge part of my life. Now I know I can finally lose this weight.

Comment

wow 2.2 lbs down overnight. Yes might not stay, but hey, was nice to see.
            Woke up feeling not too hungry, and feeling pretty good. May end my "half fast" tonight, or tomorrow morning if I can. I won't push it too far. Its been 36 hours so far.

Comment

am really enjoying the bone broth I made.

Comment

Geezus, if someone my height thinks they are a whale at 125 lbs, what does that make me?

Comment

OK starting to feel some hunger, and its 11 am.
                  Just having another BP coffee to see if I can stave it off for long, to make sure its real hunger, but I am still feeling good.
                  Will break fast with something small, like a can of tuna with homemade mayo.

Comment

Great found a tutor (qualified teacher) who will supervise me for my exam at a local learning centre. Going to cost $50, but hey, what can I do. Librarians won't do it, and I can't ask a JP to let me sit in their house for 3 hours. So happy with that.

Comment

Good luck on the exam!
                      Georgette

Comment

Thanks Geo, its Anatomy and Physiology, so might be hard, but i think ill be OK.

Fast is broken with tuna, well fed mayo and some chilli flakes. Still feeling good.

Going to be another hot day here, 38 I think.

Comment

Well just got to the OMG I must eat stage.
                          So having an early dinner tonight.
                          Lamb steaks and a bit of sweet potato with butter, still keeping me under 50 g of carbs.
                          Dinner will be around 3 pm.
                          Going to experiment with a small am meal, eg can of tuna and mayo then a larger meal with some carbs at 3-4 pm, keeping to my planned macros.

Comment

Its amazing how good food tastes when you haven't eaten in a while.
                            i am savouring every bite of this, and to me it tastes incredible LOL

Comment

Think I need to suck it up and stop being afraid and go back to lifting weights.
                              I can't just walk 6 hours a week, crazy!

Comment

Woo the scales are moving down every day, and I have never seen that before.
                                My waist measurement has gone down 5 cm in under 2 weeks (almost 2 inches).
                                Scales have gone down almost 5 lbs in that time (official weigh day 3 days away though).
                                I am feeling good. I wake up feeling refreshed and last night for the first time in a long time, I didn't get up a couple of times to wee.

Comment

Working...
                                X