Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturally Primal (I swear I was Ayla in a past life :P LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    progress?

Impressive!

Comment

• thanks again everyone. I know I have a long way to go, to even get back to where I was and then to my goal. But it WILL be this year. I am determined.

Comment

• I like that thinking. Me too. This is the year to get back to where I was last time I was successful on Primal, and then to reach my goals. We'll both get there.

Comment

• We will!
          Then I am getting my tummy and boobs fixed

Comment

• LOL, if I get back to 55 kg I will just be so happy to wear a swimsuit again, I won't care what my boobs and tummy are doing! Size 10 (or 8!) will be enough for me...

Comment

• if I could get down to 60kg I won't have any boobs left - but thats okay !!!!! LOL
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• yeah neither will I G LOL.
                Mine are already bags of nothing. 4 years straight breastfeeding will do that to ya hehe
                Thats why I am getting new ones

Comment

• mine came back. the ex used to say they would "never sit in a bra again" if i bf and shit like that. however, they returned. and he is still mean lol

Comment

• I have heard others say that, but I was just planning for the worst LOL.
                    I am not as worried about them as my belly.
                    Here is a photo I found when I weighed 85 kg, the over hang was much less but still there.

Comment

• you know what they say...more than a mouth..............

actually I best NOT say IT LOVL
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• LOL yes!!!
                        I don't want big ones at all. I am hoping I can get away with just a lift, but there may be nothing at all left. If I get implants I want only a B cup maybe. I just don't want to be completely flat LOL

Comment

• Aw so dropped my big boy off at school first his first day today, and he was so excited he didn't look back, I cried when I left, but I am a big sook LOL. Only 45 mins till I can pick him up
                          Must say I am very impressed with AbeBooks. I ordered a book only a week and a half ago, was a $1 book with $14 shipping, and it came already from the US. Awesome service. Will be def using them again. They are mostly used books too, which is good, as I aim not not buy new things this year (only clothes, or things for the car will be new)

Comment

• I just went for 4 km walk, I missed walking, so glad I am back doing it, so will make sure I get out there for at least 4 km every night.

My big boy had a great first day at school, he really loved it.

Comment

• Overhang is the worst. Hate it.

I ordered stuff off Nile books - the Ausralian Amazon - very impressive prices and speed.

Comment

• yep sure does suck.

Ill have to check out nile books.

I am still here, but need to simplify things, no weighing or counting or anything like that.
                                I just want to live.

Comment

Working...
                                X