One year and Change: my primal journey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geostump View Post
    I guess after lunch with the hubs, the day took a spill?
    No I waded in to the LR thread... and can't believe the density of ppl - If you dropped by there this afternoon... you'll see the post... I really just need to walk away.... but I try to help the ppl who are slogging through the exact shit I'm going through... at least they appreciate the effort...

Originally posted by sixpack-rc View Post
    Either that or someone installed low-rider shocks in her desk

~rc
    LMAO... I'm sure my co-workers would stop buy for a ride... b/c they'd think I'm having all the fun at work...

On the bright side. tomorrow I'm working on site w/my client... so I'll have the opportunity to work from home in the AM... whoot!
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

I slacked off this am... and slept in... getting ready to buckle down and get to work prepping for my mtgs w/clients mid-morning...
      I had a BAB of 3eggs and 2 ckn sausages & Coffee w/Coconut "Crack" Creamer... Bumped it up as I anticipate I'll be in mtgs during lunch...

SW 190lb
      25 Sep 2011 160lbs
      1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
      GW ~135lbs
      5'3"
      Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

Comment

where did the day go??? I'm suddenly sitting down and trying to figure out what happened to today? Srsly... I have no clue where the day went...

getting ready to have some turkey burgers a BAS and maybe some wine... DH is out manning the grill and wrangling the kids and the dog... While I cook up the BAS and the green beans for the kids...

I'm also looking fwd to the Winter storm we're supposed to be getting tomorrow!! I'm hoping we get some snow! the National weather service just upgraded us to a Winter weather Advisory... hope the storm shifts and it becomes a winter weather warning!!! I love snow... I love winter!! I'm so ready for it to be here!!!

SW 190lb
        25 Sep 2011 160lbs
        1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
        GW ~135lbs
        5'3"

Comment

I haven't checked out the LR thread in a day or so. Been staying busy with work during the day.

SO jealous that you're going to have snow coming through tomorrow. It's going to be about 100 miles south of me in Marietta.
          Georgette

Comment

Alright, I scrolled through the LR from yesterday morning through today. Hebsie is an ass. Yes, I said it. Q was just just trying to shoot around some ideas on how the MCT affected him and then Hebs had to throw his 2 cents in and that just made things worse. Feel bad for Q. I really like him. Good guy.

I really honestly can't read the LR thread anymore. Maybe I'm stupid, but its gotten way too scientific for me to even follow. I can read one post just fine and another then becomes blah blah blah. Then you get J interjecting stuff and you can tell that English isn't his native tongue and it drives me bonkers. I really think I'm better off with just eating primarily, staying away from grains and working out. The LR thread is giving me a headache now.
            Georgette

Comment

I haven't checked out the LR thread in a day or so. Been staying busy with work during the day.

SO jealous that you're going to have snow coming through tomorrow. It's going to be about 100 miles south of me in Marietta.
              Yeah I wish we were getting snow... it looks like its just going to be a cold rain for the day...though it is possible we'll get snow tonight... we've got family up on the MD/PA border - they're expecting 6-12" today! I'm so jealous!

SW 190lb
              25 Sep 2011 160lbs
              1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
              GW ~135lbs
              5'3"

Comment

Alright, I scrolled through the LR from yesterday morning through today. Hebsie is an ass. Yes, I said it. Q was just just trying to shoot around some ideas on how the MCT affected him and then Hebs had to throw his 2 cents in and that just made things worse. Feel bad for Q. I really like him. Good guy.

I really honestly can't read the LR thread anymore. Maybe I'm stupid, but its gotten way too scientific for me to even follow. I can read one post just fine and another then becomes blah blah blah. Then you get J interjecting stuff and you can tell that English isn't his native tongue and it drives me bonkers. I really think I'm better off with just eating primarily, staying away from grains and working out. The LR thread is giving me a headache now.
                The thread has definitely gone off the track... some ppl are just getting snarky... I've started to skip reading posts by J at all.. Since I'm still working through crap... I'm trying to follow to see if anyone has come upon something I might benefit from... I read it when I feel like it and have time... someday's I'm not arsed to take a look at it...

SW 190lb
                25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                GW ~135lbs
                5'3"

Comment

so I needed to order some more vitamins/supplements... and I usually buy Brand "a-RX quality" vitamins and I decided to do a cost/ ingredient comparison... I discovered that I can buy the NOW Foods brand for way less...and the ingredients are better quality I've now officially become fan of buying the NOW Foods vitamins and supplements... I can buy 2 bottles of the Now Food Brand for less than the cost of the "RX quality" vitamins...

total Score!!!

SW 190lb
                  25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                  1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                  GW ~135lbs
                  5'3"

Comment

NOW brand vitamins are amazing. For the cost and the product its a total epic WIN.
                    Georgette

Comment

Snow storm was non existent... with the exception of some seriously awesome Fluffy powder flakes... It would have been awesome if had stuck to the ground... unfortunately it turned back to rain about 2hrs later..

dinner tonight was fish taco salad (minus the corn tortilla chips!) It was so good!

I also did the following workout... BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv

SW 190lb
                      25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                      1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                      GW ~135lbs
                      5'3"

Comment

Today was pretty awesome... just hung out around the house... played outside w/the kids... made Samhain/halloween decorations w/the kids... ghosts, pumpkins, bats... then we ran out to pick up the last bits for dd's halloween costume... she finally settled on fairy/tinkerbell...

DH made a rocking jambalaya! OMG so effing good... its gonna be lunch tomorrow!

Just finished my w/o for the day... BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv
                        It totally kicked my ass... I could only make it through 1 round... but hey...its one round... next time I do it I'll be shooting for 2... (though I'm wondering If I could have made it through 2 rounds If I'd used a 20lb sandbag vs a 30lb sandbag???)

Hope every one here had a good wkend...

SW 190lb
                        25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                        1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                        GW ~135lbs
                        5'3"

Comment

GRRRR!!!! Damn Sometimes ppl frustrate the crap out of me... I'm trying to conduct interviews of clients, to determine if the felt the "off-site" meeting we held for them was beneficial.. I've got all but two ppl scheduled... and neither of answer the phones, or returns a call or email... how am I supposed to do my job if these ppl won't make time their boss asked them too??? WTF? I guess If I don't have an interview scheduled w/either of them I'm going to be explaining to their boss, when I meet w/him on Wed - that some of his staff was uncooperative... that's gonna be fun!

Other than that daily hiccup...things are rolling along... i can't believe the day is 1/2 gone... where did the day go...who would have thought chasing ppl down for meetings would take up 4hrs of work! AWESOME....

Looking fwd to lunch... its left over jambalaya from last nights dinner... I also brought in a tin of smoked oysters... and may just have that as well... guess we'll see how hungry I am... While I could eat... I'm not getting the *hungry* signal that I HAVE TO EAT, Like I did this am...

On another front...ds is teething (AGAIN!) looks like he's bringing in his 2yr molars...only 6mths early... he woke up several times in pain last night...but eventually went back to sleep... what's fortunate has been he's not been interested in nursing during all of the night wakings ... eventually he'll night wean... I figure we'll wait until he brings in these molars...and then we'll work on the night weaning...

Welll for now its off to work on editing a paper and writing some technical requirements for an investigational research & design project I'm working on... happy, happy, joy, joy.... I have work.. unlike the end of last month and the beginning of this month where I was walking around looking for work!

SW 190lb
                          25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                          1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                          GW ~135lbs
                          5'3"

Comment

I'm having jambalaya for lunch too!
                            Georgette

Comment

Ohhhh the jambalaya was EFFING AWESOME!!! ...though I'm now super hot!!! and of course since it is freaking a high of 40 today I wore a merino wool sweater dress to work and I'm burning up... I just want to take off the clothes.. I just ate my little tub of CO too.... so I'm surely going to burning up here shortly!!!

I'm looking fwd to having the Jambalaya for dinner tomorrow! Tonight we're have a roasted pork loin and butternut squash soup... w/home made bone broth, and cream...nom, nom, nom... at some point I'll have to dress the kids up and we'll got trick o' treating and walk the dog... DD finally decided on being tinkerbell (after wanting to be princess leia, and a witch!) last night! so we ran out and got a green dress at target.. she has fairy wings and a pink tutu...so she was good to go... DS is going as a monkey (boots from Dora the explore to be specific) and I'm going as Dora... DH still has no clue on what he's going to be... but it will be fun walking the neighborhood w/the dog and the family trick o' treating...

SW 190lb
                              25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                              1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                              GW ~135lbs
                              5'3"

Comment

Where do you get the "NOW" brand vitamins? Online?

--Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X