Here's to a long life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's to a long life

I started going Primal on september 24. I weighed in at 310lbs on september 23. since then, I now weigh 304lbs! 4 days going Primal and i've lost 6lbs so far. I'm loving this.
    Eat to live, don't live to eat.

Nice job with the weight loss! Wishing you continued success on your weight loss journey.

Comment

thanks!~

Comment

Yeah, our bodies drop the water first so you're gonna lose some weight REALLY easy. I assume you're hitting a low carb primal lifestyle (cause it works really well.)

When you start to plateau (might not be for a while) post back here on the boards. It really helped me out a lot!

Oh yeah, and the low carb flu sucks for a little while: The Low Carb Flu | Mark's Daily Apple

Good luck!
        Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
        Follow me on google+
        Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
        "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

Originally posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
          Yeah, our bodies drop the water first so you're gonna lose some weight REALLY easy. I assume you're hitting a low carb primal lifestyle (cause it works really well.)

When you start to plateau (might not be for a while) post back here on the boards. It really helped me out a lot!

Oh yeah, and the low carb flu sucks for a little while: The Low Carb Flu | Mark's Daily Apple

Good luck!
          I actually never had the low carb flu. I just had the first day with a headache, then i was fine, still am. -shrugs-

Comment

Working...
          X