X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm rather fond of the python pattern, like my legs would kill and eat you
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• 4 lbs down, and i'm not jumping and punching the air like rocky, i think 'yes, this is how it should be'. i'll rocky punch the air when i lose the gained 16

it fascinates me tho how fast the weight falls off, i weighed myself last night and an hour ago and there was a .4 lb difference. the first round i took, back in feb, i would weigh daily, staring at the scale with giant saucer eyes.

witchcraft O.O
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• first, this makes me happy

second, today is one of those days where i feel inadequate at life. as a person. on the whole. kinda like "i'm noooot gooood enouuuuuugh baaaawwwwwwww"

but it seems as tho people have this little inner sensor that tells them you are losing weight again and the invisibility cloak is removed and oh hey, like a silly female, a male showing some extra attention made me smile
        beautiful
        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• This is the most interesting/amusing journal. That ever existed. Like, ever. "Poop, already!"
          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
            i am about 99.9% sure that this is completely accurate
            Now, that is some funny shit right there.

Comment

• tigerlily, if you're trying to get me to accept your proposal, you're doing a very good job of it

canio6, who knew science could be funny too?!
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I'll wear you down until you finally accept. I'm steadfast like that.

Comment

• I wish I could see your videos at work. On the other hand, not being able to does keep my snickers and giggles to a more reasonable level . . .

Love the killer python legs! And I know that we're not supposed to get our validation from an external source- but for those of us that aren't accustomed to being viewed as an object of lust the occasional lavacious glance can be flattering.
                  http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• here's another video you can't watch at work

god i loved this

ahhhh.. *calming breath* ...*snickering* okay okay..

MRI tomorrow, don't know the time yet, they tell me it's safe but i have visions of the screws flying out of my bones and my face goes all :|

still losing weight, i know my body is effed up hard if i need pills to lose weight like normal people do, but i can't help but be glad i have em and they're working
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That was awesome. And I know the feeling.

My dad was once walking our family dog, Hoover, in the woods behind the house. He came dashing inside with his eyes as big as sauceers, no dog.
                      "Dad.....?"
                      "Goddamn, Hoover......chasing.... damn....stupid.....dog....idiot...... bear!"

Hoover turned up 20 minutes later absolutely thrilled with himself for his nice little run. I never walked the dog again after that.
                      My Primal Journal

Comment

• my sister's minpin had a showdown with an antlered deer several years ago, she went rampaging into a field chasing a herd of them and the male stayed. she was this tiny black dot splayed out barking her fool ass off, he was lowering his head and scratching the ground and we were all yelling 'NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! NO!!'

he finally turned and ran then she chased him too to a chorus of 'NO! BAD DOG NO LEAVE HIM ALONE BEFORE HE KILLS YOU!'

she eventually came back, she'd loved every minute of it but people kept a lot closer eye on her after. i'm pretty sure she could have helped hoover take the bear down, in her mind's eye she was a vicious and giant predator
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Crap- now I'm going to have to check out your profile at home. Because 8 hours a day on MDA apparently isn't enough . . .

We used to take our dog into the woods when I was growing up and let her roam. I remember one time my sister and I heard some crashing in the woods and saw a deer jump out and stand in the path looking at us like , "WTH?" before dashing off the other side. The deer-colored dog following shortly thereafter didn't spare us a second glance. (She never caught anything big, but Mom didn't realize how critter-free she kept the garden until she'd passed away)
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• poor deer that was funny

mri did, only thought it was gonna crash on me and trap me under the mountain for the first 30 seconds and the other 42 minutes was a strange, vibrating massage that sounded like a toddler randomly hitting the drum buttons on a keyboard from the 90s 'tock tock tock tock! DOOMF DOOMF DOOMF DOOMF DOOMF! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'

strange. but i got to keep a copy because the people knew my family, i haven't looked at it since i got home but i saw a side view of my gorgeous spine and a cross view of my spinal cord and it looked just like the anatomy books said it would, and i'll hear my doc's report on it by monday. still haven't gotten word on my biopsy update results. she told me she'd had several biopsies and a cancerous tumor removed and she's still alive so i guess i will be too if i have a tumor

maybe if i'm feeling particularly exhibitionist-y i'll put up some pics of my hot rack. of ribs.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i love my guy. love love love that gorgeous, sweet and funny guy who, best of all, doesn't think i'm weird. he said so himself

i suck at making structured workouts for myself. sets and reps, bam! done. but i realized i don't push myself hard enough so i dragged my feet towards the workout dvds of one mizz tamilee webb. it's goofy, the butt section especially, but she keeps everything under constant tension so ow, burn, ow and i guess i reckon i could work harder i guess

also because the cutesy dorky dancing that is so prevalent that i so despise is kept to the bare minimum as a warm up that i can easily ignore

but. american horror story first and then i'll burn the excess energy off so i can collapse in bed and pass out
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• ... stalking ...

Comment

Working...
                                X