No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dropped by to salute you for the strong stand you too on the rape thread. Whatever you want at the bar, it's my round. Thank you for saying it, no matter it fell on deaf (and dumb and misogynist) ears. You're my girl crush of the week.
    xxx
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• thank you, ma'am, and cheers
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• That's all I got.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Bloodorchid, you rock. Seriously. I used to talk to rape survivors every day as part of my job. Thanks for speaking out.
          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post

That's all I got.
            i love that gif

Originally posted by Owly View Post
            Bloodorchid, you rock. Seriously. I used to talk to rape survivors every day as part of my job. Thanks for speaking out.
            thank you for that, and you other sweet people

i got a little unhinged and ragey and i kind of worried i looked like a lunatic

that man literally makes my eyelid twitch
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• Another salute from Panda. That thread made me cringe yesterday evening.
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• i'm desperately hoping he takes me up on my idea and sits on a jagged branch
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• The one thing that reassures me about that thread is the overall response of this community to condemn it.
                  “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                    The one thing that reassures me about that thread is the overall response of this community to condemn it.
                    Yeah, I needed that. My mother once told me that rape is understandable in some circumstances. You know, when the woman is leading the guy on . . . No! Please do not teach your sons and daughters that!
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                      The one thing that reassures me about that thread is the overall response of this community to condemn it.
                      Yes, otherwise I would have jumped to have an admin delete/lock it ASAP. I didn't see it yesterday, but was relieved to see the responses as I read through it today.
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• there's no telling how many times it's been reported by now, hopefully soon it and Douchenozzle will go down in a flame of banhammering

then everyone can piss on the remains

and kick dirt on em

or else i will froth at the mouth and post there like i am frothing at the mouth, all in caps, and he'll keep saying 'but i bet ancient tribes did it and look at this random quote i found online that supports my ideas'
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I reported it when it was first posted.

Also, I 100% support your frothing and will bring my ample supply of feminist rage for backup.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            Yeah, I needed that. My mother once told me that rape is understandable in some circumstances. You know, when the woman is leading the guy on . . . No! Please do not teach your sons and daughters that!
                            Amen. I did a lot of sexual assault education in schools teaching kids about what consent means, and I am appalled by how many teens have learned to believe that junk.

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Ladies, you are all very, very awesome. But Bloodorchid rules the school. I too hope he meets his doom on a jagged branch.
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• I agree with the others, bloodorichid. you responded well. I'm sure the thread will disappear.

And honestly, I think people take this whole "primal idea" too far anyway. We are modern people, might as well recognize it.

Comment

Working...
                                X