Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i'm still pretty miserable, but this helps

cheezburger.com/6544573440

and things that smell good help too. i have a few candle and oil warmers going.

food was okay. bloated from apparently too much salt in the ham and turkey i put on my salads yesterday, despite the kiwis and cantaloupes

pills are quickly becoming a new food group

and i am easily spacing out watching makeup vids on youtube
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• sorry you aren't feeling good. that's blecky.

i just watched supernatural. it's my favorite show. does that make me lame? anyway, i love it. today, we watched Death's Door, which is when they "loose" bobby singer. I'm assuming he went with the reaper because if he didn't, and those boys have to hunt him, that's gonna be pretty terrible if you ask me. horrifying.

anyway, don't tell me what happens after if you watch the show, NZ isn't through the season yet. we're only up to episode 10.

Comment

• i think i've only seen the first 3 episodes but i'll be mooooooooooore than happy to google up any and all spoilers i can find i liked it well enough, i guess i just quit watching. i'm fairly ADD as evidenced by the many new flashy items i post on here every day

annnd... good morning mda, i'm still awake. i've had to text that to my guy so many times my T9 finally stopped trying to write cycle and finally, yesterday, went straight to awake. i've watched a lot of youtube, some tv, more youtube and bear is laying behind me sprawled out on his back putting his junk on display. he's the only one to do that. the massive amount of hair around his crotch must keep him overheated and to be honest, the hair looks like a flower and his marbles look like the center

they are distressingly on display, is what i'm saying
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• and goodnight
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• that is true.

the boys are so lovely to watch though. they are a good distraction for an hour or so.

Comment

• beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                i just watched supernatural. it's my favorite show. does that make me lame? anyway, i love it.
                If that makes someone lame, then I'm lame, too. I enjoy that show.
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I stopped watching in season 6 because I was unhappy with the progression of Dean's character, but I have loved the show so far! I am sure I can get Boyfriend to give it another shot with me and catch up to the current season. Apparently, the creator is hoping to make it to 10 seasons (I think #8 is starting in October).
                  Depression Lies

Comment

• i either have stomach flu or food poisoning, and bear is a heartless a-hole who barked at and ran from my sick sounds

see if i'm nice to you next time you hurk up something
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I don't remember season 6, to be honest. I love dean, he's my favorite of the two, but I have to say that I've been watching Jared Padalecki (sp? polish names, man) since Gilmore Girls, so I'm glad that he's doing so well. I didn't know about Jensen Ackles until the show, but the dude is fun to watch.

I love those boys. I feel like they are my brothers. I want to send them christmas cards.

And now, I'm officially lame. LOL

Comment

• i don't remember which one jensen is, but i like this gif, so i give it to ya'll

after being sick for most of the night, i'm starving. a sore stomach isn't stopping that. so i'm gonna eat everything i find and i'm gonna enjoy it and stuff and stuff
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That's Jensen. I love his name, never heard it before.

Enjoy yer fuds!
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• i meant his character name

but i enjoyed them, for exactly 5 minutes. and then i realized i wanted chicken noodle soup water. where is a personal shopper when you need one cause i sure as hell don't want to go shopping

bear is staring up at me with a giant pant face on. i think that means stress?

it's okay little buddy, the big giant storm is leaving
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• rarely, RARELY, do troll posts piss me off

'is rape primal' my ass

no. it's not. and if you're actually seriously wondering if it has a place in society you're probably 3 steps away from an arrest warrant, and of COURSE you never think YOU'RE the rape target. you never think you're going to be the one with a shredded rectum or torn vagina. YOU, the BIG MIGHTY MAN, will be the jolly raper

like monk said in men in black 'do you have any idea how much that stings?'. of course not. it doesn't factor in your mind. you don't think you'll be the one hugging the toilet and dry heaving from terror while your mother tells you you can't go see him, and you think you have to go because if you don't do what he says he'll kill you

but i guess that was me 'complying with societal restraint' and 'ignoring my secret feminine urges' and the dry heaves were me missing fear sex and if i recall correctly, the bleeding afterwards

i would love to see you bend over and take it, if you feel it has a place in society. tribal or not, try it and see how it feels. i'll sit back with popcorn and offer encouragement when needed like 'relax' and 'you have to relax' and 'this is totes primal'

i said i hoped you died. i still do. but not before you get a golf-swung bat to the balls, you pitifully, disgustingly, weak male.

and for the hell of it, cause why the hell not

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• he is wonderfully unrepentant

and i should just find some sweet rich lady to fund clothes and makeup and hair people for me

beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X