No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i waited to say thank you for that, because in my earlier emotional state i would have professed platonic love. i've rocked myself before and it is indeed very soothing

and smiling is stupid when one has chipmunk cheeks

so there's that, i'm all updated

and i'm very tired. i reached pill saturation critical mass and slept 14 hours yesterday and woke up still feeling exhausted. i stayed up last night, not because i wanted to but because my body is betrayal. and i'm waiting on a call. knowing this person (even in the limited fashion that i do) the call probably won't come because the caller shuffled the calendar and forgot. and i'm still brain numb tired.

i talked with another sibling about elder sibling and shared texts and replies. she told me 'you're a dick' in a complimentary manner

i'm glad someone else appreciates my way with words, it's just an echo chamber when i'm the only one patting my back

i didn't go to grammas yesterday, so i was bequeathed the gift of food. steak, which i put on a salad, and chocolate cake, which i had with milk. and as i was brain and body dead from weeks of pills i just grabbed some grapes instead of picking out kiwis so my salad tasted watery from those and the meat tasted.. kinda gross. i don't know how the f you can make steak taste wrong

but we won't ask that out loud, we don't want slapped. it would hurt our feelings and face
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• You just let me know who is slapping those cheeks and I'll punch theirs.
      I'mm all hopped up and my give a shit flew away Away AWAY!

BTW... You're a dick.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• *bats lashes*

and this is the new bestest thing ever

Dogshaming
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• every time i SEE THIS it cracks my ass up

and nostalgia times on the youtube

beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• here is a picture of my bay, we reinacted titanic

beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That's a picture of your bay? Is he pitching a tent in those parachute pants or what? Why is he so scared? Y'all were doing some 50 shades of S&M, weren't you?
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• I love your photo!
                Thank you for sharing

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                and this is the new bestest thing ever

Dogshaming
                Yes it is!
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Not sure that it's applicable now, but something for you to tuck away for future chuckles: owwie - Imgur
                  http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• I just keep coming back to see the Boston strolllin in his kicks!
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                      That's a picture of your bay? Is he pitching a tent in those parachute pants or what? Why is he so scared? Y'all were doing some 50 shades of S&M, weren't you?
                      he told me to go to bed, i told him not til i drew him like one of my french girls

Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                      I love your photo!
                      Thank you for sharing
                      thank you

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                      Not sure that it's applicable now, but something for you to tuck away for future chuckles: owwie - Imgur
                      gah that was so applicable the other day. mother natur can be a big ole dick

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      I just keep coming back to see the Boston strolllin in his kicks!
                      i scrolled by a few more times just for the laugh

and i'm lording this over quelsen forever

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                      hmm, must resist the call of lust ......
                      i told bay i required hearing this every day from now on. i'm not sure he took me seriously. but he will.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Your's too darlin... your's too.

~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• haha *fives it*
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• An Unconventional Approach to PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) | The Primal Parent

Real life testimonial: Paleo for PCOS & infertility

oh god, puppies!
                            Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-22-2012, 07:05 PM.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm down 4 lbs. i don't know how much of it was water weight. i don't care toooooo much, i just hope the new downward trend continues

my guy found the pcos paleo links for me, just one of the many reasons i adore him.

and i'm still tired a lot

beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Squashy bully puppieeeeeeee and Mazzy Star... perfection.

I found a Low Oxalate Paleo link today.
                                The more I dig the more shocked I get about how many foods just hit the chopping block!
                                No more chocolate, sweet potatoes, baked potatoes (boiled red/gold new potatoes are OK), no cinnamon!, beets, greens, okra, raw carrots and celery, spinach, rhubabrb, nuts, black tea (you know... Iced tea!)... blah, blah, blah.

Add all that to what was off the table... sodium (and all sodium containing products), grains, legumes, alcohol, etc.
                                If grains and legumes weren't already off the table they would be now... most are high oxalate!

So... I'ma need to eat more meat, fish, and milk. LOL
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X