No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dat poor cat. sorry about your cookware too and loss of food. i hate it when that happens.

i've been watching this Dirk Gentley, Holistic Detective Agency which is really funny because my mom would be really good at that job. problem is, i watched it on the plane and it's not downloadable in NZ and no one's put it up on the youtube yet. someone needs to get on that, because it's funny. douglas adams concept. he's a funny man.

Comment

• i don't even know what that show is i looked on youtube too tho, didn't see it either

gramma food day, visiting stuff. found out just how dumb and self centered an aunt can be, and how racist a little kid can be and it was... meh

took a pain pill, made me tired, i had caffeine and my heart's wonky beat wonked up in overtime and made me feel sick so i left to relax til it calmed down, and here i am

may go to bed early for once

and i don't really like people on the whole

Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-12-2012, 07:53 PM.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• ^^^^^^^
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• yay, dinos.

i have a kindy interview today. and then teach tonight. craziness.

Comment

• sounds like a good kinda crazy, all that was on my schedule was 'get dog food so they don't eat your toes off'

eating a pill has been a daily thing all last week/these days/today and likely tomorrow. it rained today, so at least the reason for needing one was less idiotic than usual

when i sleep, i dream all night. but when i wake up i feel so tired and i stay tired all day. and i don't know why. and no it isn't the pills. i don't think. probably not.

and bear snatched a fallen jalapeno before i could get it. i said 'don't do it... don't you dare! beeeeeeeehhhhhr don't do it!' and he looked at me like 'of course not mother, i am the most obedient of children'. then he ran-snatched it and chawed it a while, disappeared for a minute, came back with a big dog smile/plah plah plah'd his tongue/smile/plah plah plah/smile

ignernt dawg. they ate more avocado, i'm trying them out on grain free blue cause something seems missing with them on taste of the wild

went to the library and got stared at by some weird guy, saw a full on naked butt when a lady bent over in her droopy jeans. it was very much not sunkissed for anyone wondering. awwww sookie sookie
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• bay and i were teasing earlier when i said 'i'm the best girlfriend ever'

he said 'pretty much'

i shall lord it over him always, he will never forget

20 DIY Home Remedies You Had No Idea Existed

Zombie Head Gumball
              (yes, we can has, he said) (yay)

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i could probly use a mani/pedi

or a spa day

beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• and if yesterday wasn't bad enough

i got a free massive helping of post traumatic stress

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• sorry baby i couldn't fall asleep

played a game on the phone and i kept thinking of what i could have or should have done to help her

my eyes burned and i thought 'okay, sleep'. i buried my face in the pillow, closed my eyes, and the coulda woulda shoulda what ifs turned i nto movies projected loudly inside my eyelids. and i raged. and my emotions wound back up. when i kept talking while you were trying to sleep it was because i was half afraid i'd dream of voldemorte

and i could have eaten a handful of pills but that would have guaranteed bad dreams

so i got up,, i watched the rest of that terrible movie, my eyes are on fire and i'm so damn tired but i'm still kinda scared to sleep.

i hate them both. there is no redemption from that. they could find god, they could become zen buddhists, they would still be nothing but shit

and i kind of hate myself for being a coward

maybe i will call you just to listen to you go back to sleep
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• but stupid games always help

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Okay, I laughed until I was crying at Get Down, Mr. President.
                        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• best game ever as long as you aren't mr. president
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• and i shall lord this over kenn always

Originally posted by kenn
                            you should navigate ships through minefields, nary a one would hit anything
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• what's black and white and red all over

i was up all night and all morning. i did a test run to the store but it didn't turn me into a ball of hyperventilation. i stayed up more. i had long conversations of nonsensical babytalk with the dogs. i read some, i talked to love, i slept some, i ate food.

maybe it's my hormones. maybe i'm still fcked up over the other day. but i want to get back in bed and sob like a baby

i fussed with my elder sibling this morning too, that was an annoyance i didn't want or need. but i'm tired of immature drama, so i opened my mouth

'i didn't ask you to give a damn'
                              sure you did, when you decided to be a baby

'and you're perfect too, go away'
                              yes i am. no.

'go look in the mirror, you're not perfect'
                              i know i'm ugly. and yes i am.

i don't know wtf elder sibling thinks is lucky about my life. perhaps i should make a great big facebook post to tell the world and god and everybody every little thing. perhaps i should be the great drama llama that i so detest.

or perhaps i could create a powerpoint presentation, complete with a dark room and pointy laser stick

you know, be just as obnoxious as elder sibling

when i get in these sobby feeling moods i DO want to tell everyone everything

but not tonight
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Never underestimate the genuine peace brought about simply by hugging one's knees and rocking back and forth.
                                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                                X