X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i ate one pill, i wanted ten
    Right there with ya...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• petite little rawrs is correct

i send extra pill vibes your way

and if those don't help, maybe this doofus will

yes, dead donkey balls were sucked. inhaled, more like. deeply, they were. but i have pills, and visited gramma, and strung up some peppers for her. found out some unsettling things from her, spilled a little unsettle of my own. and now i'm home, and i don't know how i feel

i'm also wondering why the bay and i haven't friended each other on here. i guess we just talk and text most of all day and night every day and night it just doesn't occur to us

or maybe he or i is shy

or maybe he thinks i'm a gross icky cootie-filled girl

well i'm not! you're the one with cooties!

sumo squats with 30 lbs are fun. after the other several sets, it made me nauseous and i'll be damned if i let working out make me puke

be damned, i say

i'mown have a sezzy butt. puke-free and sezzy
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• baaayyyyybeeeeeeee wake upppp

i don't want to be alone right now
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• bay certified that i did indeed have cooties. I DO NOT!

i think he may have also given me permission to put his pictures on here. i think he just likes extra positive attention i won't even lie, when my butt gets hot, that's all any of you will see

positive attention! yaaaay

my baby is a sweet, beautiful man. i don't think he believes me when i say it tho, unless that's a ruse to get more compliments...... hmmmmmmmm..... it works tho. i love everything about him and don't mind telling him any time, he makes me feel good

which is why i don't like being a debbie downer to him. i try not to, but i can't help it

things, uncomfortable things, are on my mind again about the ex. and i don't like it, and it's making me feel and act weird, and i don't want him to go to sleep but i can't think of anything worthwhile to say. just 'no don't go to sleep, stay up with me. no, don't listen to me, go to sleep it's late'

but i guess tonight is pushups and whatever else night. i've been eating a steady stream of pills so i'm mostly good to go

beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

Ohhh... I saw this earlier today on Facebook. It is PERFECTION.

If you can't kill them with kindness, kill them with cuteness?
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• good thing i didn't think the demon was all that cute, and if that's how demons work i'll be more than happy to start summoning

and i can't sleep. this is obnoxious. i almost nodded off while on the phone, but as soon as i hung up my eyes popped open

the bay's voice is my narcotic. i'll have to super glue his phone to his face and his body to my bed

and you ARE a beautiful man, in all possible ways. so shut up

i did not work out the butts today, and i did not take pills. hurt like an em effer tho, but sucked it up for a day

and laid on the floor. and bed.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• those shoes are miiiiine, betch

i forgot alls about that song

also..

beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• aw damn, this my jam!

Octomom -- The Topless Album Cover [PHOTO] | TMZ.com

why is this single not released yet?? why must i wait a full month?

food day was a low carbs day
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• today was a pity party day, kind of. i purposefully bought subway for lunch and went on a mini shopping spree tonight

urban decay has a big ole sale going

not working out makes my back hurt. working out makes my back hurt 24/7, and i took the weekend off from pills so waking each successive day the pain and stiffness graduated from 5 to 6 to 7. or 7 and a half.

so i gimped into the car and ordered a sandwich and tried not to cry waiting at the window. i don't want to live on pills. i don't want my body to acclimate so i need higher and higher dosages, stronger and stronger pills, eventually trawling chronic pain forums for pill enhancement recipes

there are plenty of recipes

bay asked me why i don't take pics of my eye creations and slap em on here. well.. haha the colors wash out on camera or else i'd be like stuart and yell LOOK WHAT I CAN DO while spazzing out all over the place

but all great youtube gurus start somewhere

i told him the other night i practice doing eye stuff to see what i like. which is something i should have done at 13, not 31. but i'm a super late bloomer. super duper

but food tonight was better, a giant salad and steak earlier, then the rest of the steak and tomato and kiwi and baked sweet potato a bit ago

and i'm so tired. and i was gonna do butt work today. but i put it off til i just want to finish this movie then go to bed

aggghhhhh i love thisssssss

Last edited by bloodorchid; 08-07-2012, 01:21 AM.
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• because i can, because i finally watched it, because tom hardy has a soothing natural voice, and cause i like the message overall

i took a muscle relaxer and slept a lot, soon i'll go back to bed and sleep more. i honestly don't know if i want to take a pain pill before laying down or not. i have been surprisingly sore after said earlier muscle relaxer

and it gets on my goddamn nerves sometimes. is this a lesson? against vanity? did god say way back when long ago when i wrecked 'one day you will discover the tools and drive to have a hot ass, and i will put lots of inconvenient speed bumps on your path. not only will you be broken, you will become even MORE broken and the harder you push towards vanity the more i will make those tiny violinists play concerto on your every nerve ending'

yes i want to look good. sue me. i want to look good for me and i want to look hot for the bay.
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• why is the UPS man taking so long to bring me my box :c

so impatience
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

aw damn, this my jam!

Octomom -- The Topless Album Cover [PHOTO] | TMZ.com

why is this single not released yet?? why must i wait a full month?
                            Totally in this same boat with you. WHERE IS OUR OCTOMOM MUSIC?!?!?!?
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• I watched the "greatness" video... I liked it.
                              But then it was over, and I saw this!
                              And it sucked me in...

It's fabulous!
                              I think that person it covered with marshmallow fluff instead of ice cream though.
                              Still... just wonderful!

I'm going to watch it again later when my pain meds have kicked in and I'm all high, because it's been that kind of day, and I deserve both the pain reduction AND the amusement.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• i'd have been overjoyed if the man just said 'eating little babies' instead of 'little baby's ice cream'

and this slays me, he even has that stupid hair twirl while drunk and beligerent

Report: Randy Travis Threatened to Shoot and Kill Troopers Who Arrested Him for Naked DWI

and ups man came when i finally got tired of waiting, which figures. cookie slipped out the door while i was stepping out and went BARKBARKBARKBARK and the ups man wisely stayed in the truck while i caught him, then handed me my box from a distance while holding him

cookie is scary. he hasn't bitten anyone before, but those brown shorts apparently beg to get bitten on the daily

poor ups man, his job must suck to be wary of my little hellhound

but it's worth it, for i have my hippie sea algae & enzyme coq10 toothpastes....... and makeup brush set..... THEY'RE SO FULL AND SOFT. WHO NEEDS A CAT, BUY THOSE BRUSHES.
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X