the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how'd you end up on pg 3? weird.

it's 12:15 am. I should be in bed. so i will be.

see you tomorrow, ok?

Comment

• wake up sunshine
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        wake up sunshine

Last edited by cori93437; 07-12-2012, 11:46 AM.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• *hits play*

*lets load*

bootydance!
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• I woke up at about 8 am today. I love these lie-ins now that the kid plays lego all morning. LOL it's like, put some food out, let him play lego.

It's so pretty here today with sun and clouds and a little breeze and it's not too cold, which is nice.

Also my right hamstring is better. I had this kraken in my right hip/hamstring area, and it was ouchy. I think it went back to the deep -- as I am now more normal in my legs than I was before. It's nice. I can do forward bends again. They are tight, but it's not agonizingly painful.

I just have three more invoices to do and then I'm done for July. I'm such a procrastinator about them.

Comment

• ugh, invoices. ugh.

i believe my elbow inherited your kraken, or it's younger cousin. i messed it up somehow so the muscle beside/over it pulls tight

i kinda feel like a t-rex when i walk around
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• is it really lame that i want to see that movie, AND i have a little girlie crush on the main character?
                my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• i like to assert that mythological creatures live in my body when I'm in pain, rather than something I did was the cause of it. because it's usually mythological creatures anyway.

if it is in your elbow, I recommend resting it. It seemed to work for my hamstring. crazy, I know.

my husband is silly. he was sick overnight, btu went into the office anyway, and now I have to pick him up and bring him home and then go back out to work again. *annoying*.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                    is it really lame that i want to see that movie, AND i have a little girlie crush on the main character?
                    What... Easy A.
                    Easy A is a cool movie.
                    Watch it...
                    MORE young people need to think like her... or just THINK at all.
                    Also has a girlie, nerdy-girl crush on the actress/main char.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• so, apparently 2 kiwis and a cup of sliced strawberries a day can bring on pcos symptoms. namely, beard hairs.

or else a cup of imitation crab meat, which is mixed with wheat. but honestly that small of an amount in all that molded fish bits shouldn't have had much if any effect

so aggravating. one or the other or both together, who knows

i pulled out the fabrics i'd bought to make cloth pads, i hadn't sew anything because just 'reading how' to do things confuses me. i need to see it done to fully understand. so today i realize 'youtube!' and so i did, and so i am. and one of the rec vids is about a seller brand called 'party in my pants'. no. no my periods are not parties in my pants. you damn hippie.

but i don't know why i didn't think to youtube search this before

and i want a plate full of carbs

i have a steak still. maybe i can eat two bites off it to justify eating 15 sweet potatoes as a side.

last night i took 5000 mgs of vitamin c and today my elbow is much better

magiiiiiiic
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• It's the Russian Circus, my friend... the Russian Circus.

**edit- I made it better... no man need to talk about my circus frenemies that way.
                        Last edited by cori93437; 07-13-2012, 06:48 PM.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• oh ecards, you have the perfect sentiment for every occasion
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            oh ecards, you have the perfect sentiment for every occasion
                            indeed.

Comment

• I am a visual learner also and use cloth pads. One of these days, I'll bite the bullet and try making my own, I just have no idea where to start in terms of materials.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• i can't sew to save my life.

i'm getting a moon cup next week. I wont need it for two more weeks, but I thought I would practice a bit before hand. Cuz I'm like that.

One can't make one's own moon cups, I'm pretty sure.

Though, i'm also considering a sea sponge thingy.

I had to use tampons over the weekend (when I was in taupo), and I thought to myself, "what the F didn't I try this for the second time much sooner?" because I tried it when I was 12 and again was I was 14 and was like "no way."

Seriously, that's because I was just a kid. Why didn't I consider this before? So crazy. I'm so silly sometimes.

Anyway, I was like 'YESSSS! THIS IS AMAZING! I WILL BUY THAT MOON CUP! I WILL USE IT! I WILL BE LESS DRIPPY FOR 1/4 of the year! Hazzah!"

Comment

Working...
                                X