No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, coworker, not boss, just re-read it. Same scenario, though.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• i haven't watched it yet, but i know.. i will love it

also, i like this whole drama llama direction, but as with his own movies, he's going a little melodramaticky with his acting
      Matthew Fox In The First Trailer For "Alex Cross"

body is still still, aion finally downloaded and the updates downloaded, so i played a while. ees so pretty, but all the newbie introduction to gameplay quick level upping quests are obnoxious as fck. it's just running back and forth over and over like other games

food was 80/20 again today. thas fine. back still is bitching at me. haven't watered plants today. they're probally crinkly. a tomato worm ate into my mr stripey plant. bastard. but 99% of the beetles are gone, i tossed erroneous plantlets so i wouldn't stress over them any more. couldn't sleep last night, took melatonin, still took a few hours to pass out then i slept way too long but i got some cleaning done. makes me feel good having fresh cleanness.

either the squats or the bad foods made me all hobbly. annoying. dumbness abounds.
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Dude. That is a crappy day. While I don't condone peeing on people, I can understand the impulse.

Anyway, it's seriously uncool. And when grown up folks tell me "kids are cruel!" i always respond with "they learn it from their parents." because they do.

then the parents STFU. Because we are usually talking about their kids.

Comment

• yeah, i'm betting a handful of cash that the parents are sweethearts as well

....i'll pee on their beds too *scowl*

and as much as i hate the whole 'shame the fatty into losing weight!' sentiment, it did make me sigh and pull on my big girl pants and look at the scale

...sigh.....

i don't food track but i do keep and eye on what i put in my mouth, it's never buckets of food. but there has been too much flour lately...... sigh.........

i've gained so much weight very quickly, so... dammit... i looked at the scale
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• i went to sleep yesterday afternoon and woke up this morning, i vaguely recall dreaming. so i don't know why i'm still so sleepy and yawning now

i'm full of veggies, i need to water plants, i just want to crawl back in bed

awwwww yeah sexual harassment!
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• It just occurred to me that those girls were probably a fraction of your size. Next time something like that happens, give them a glare and growl, "Say that again and I'll sit on your skinny ass, brat."

Just an idea
              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• they were teeny little things, i could have picked them both up with an arm each

so my crazy eyes should have been super effective

*GLARE O_0"*

being out in the sun in a bra and short shorts for a short time = mild sunwarm (not burn, i'm just pink)

this is a step down from last summer and my pity party diet is the cause (as well as the cause of other dumbness)

*throws arms up* KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAANNN

but a heavy hand with fish and kelp = dark pink hibiscus flowers, happy plants & dead fish smell around the pots

yum..... yum.
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

awwwww yeah sexual harassment!
                  This makes me unreasonably smiley.

Pulling on the big girl pants sucks sometimes... but it's good to do.
                  So many {{{hugs}}} to you.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• And a metaphorical late night visit to a couple of girls who need the warning...
                    Sandman... Peelady... whatever.
                    Ponies for everyone!
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• nah, give them each a sedative, then give them awful haircuts and funky Sharpe pictures on their faces.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Cori- Who comes up with this stuff?! I like their brain.

Saoirse- And yet you look so sweet and innocent . .
                        http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• god bless the bronies

Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-30-2012, 12:23 AM.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• terribleness abounds

armageddon is nigh, for Zeus has decided. UNLEASH THE OCTOMOM....'s vagina

ma and gramma went to see the doc, they got back and ma said 'here go, we bringed you ARBY'S!' and i say 'ho noes, can't has, gained weight'

first thing she did? look down at mah belleh

shut upppppppp

whah eh-vur

torso still isn't backing down the fight, i don't want to do anything. i don't want to take muscle relaxers because i don't want to sleep more than i already am. i woke up earlier, felt bad, was anxious, texted my bay then layed down at the foot of the bed, said screw it and went to sleep for 4 more hours. i didn't feel like fighting the anxietous again

the dogs were so overjoyed that i started moving again they jumped all over my hanging-off-the bed-hand like a roiling wave and waka whined

poor pups..

also, paula deen lost 30 lbs and people say 'well finally, she left the butter off' noooooooooooooo... stop bad mouthing my butter, you ignorant, unwashed masses
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my posts keep disappearing. I had witty stuff to say about stuff from, like 10 pages back.

:P

anyway, i'm not as cool because I don't have any videos or images to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X