• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bahahahahaaaaaaa

OH YES! YES!

i cracked up. hard.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      i think i want one fer mah late birthday present

i can overlook how much nose she removed

Nose? There's a nose? *drags eyes up* Oh, right. Um, where's her nose? (Still very cute)
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• *drags eyes up* yeah that button thing on her face.. *eyes get pulled back down*

i had to call and leave a message at the doc's eysterday but my pain drugs got refilled. i took em. it didn't help all that much but i feel more relaxed and tired

rupaul's drag U is up for viewing

i love my guy, oh so much. i love you, my guy

yes, mine

beetle apocalypse has been averted, there have only been a handful per day since the death dust annihilation.

and i'm tired
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• lolololol
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• then there's this one:

my primal journal:

Comment

• i thought that was a woman all the way to the end

makeup & cosmetic surgery... magic, yo
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• no way that tiny, crappy tat cost $400. if so, she got robbed.

Comment

• sort of magic. and yet, still not enough for us mortals it seems. i'm sure the chick started out as a very feminine man.
                    my primal journal:

Comment

• yeah, i bought this cd when it came out

and yeah i'm following suggested links now

wu-hooooooooo

i have been disobeying a direct love order to go to bed, but in my defense curezone has some horrifically interesting forum posts
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• ok i lied, i'm not done yet

beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I saw that first meme the other day, but the second half was another chick saying they go wherever the fuck she wants them to go. I approve.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• Ok, entering this journal at work is now officially a questionable activity. The makeup/tattoo one was NOT blocked by work. Here I was banking on YouTube being blocked to keep the rating around PG-13 for me
                            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                              I saw that first meme the other day, but the second half was another chick saying they go wherever the fuck she wants them to go. I approve.
                              Totes approve!

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
                              Ok, entering this journal at work is now officially a questionable activity. The makeup/tattoo one was NOT blocked by work. Here I was banking on YouTube being blocked to keep the rating around PG-13 for me
                              It's just a peek of a sack... not TOO graphic.
                              I wonder if shes from Bankok.

And, remember Saoirse, for some mortals... that is not only enough, it's PERFECT.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Everything's blocked for me.

Turds.

Comment

Working...
                                X