Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post


    OHH DAMN THAT'S MY JAM
    I'm deeply disturbed with this kid. Who told him to try to do seductive dances like that? And try is a key word there. This is why there's a bullying epidemic going on. $20 says this kid gets beat up everyday.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

    Comment


    • Waaait- if you're two years older than me, then can I look forward to being like you when I grow up?

      Zoe- I hear you about looking at your age and deciding that it just has to happen. That's how I moved to Colorado. If I didn't do it at 28 with a job, then I'd be doing it at 29 without one, and that's a bad idea. However- now I'm looking at my financial and mental situation and thinking very hard about ditching the current job for waitressing. As long as it covers the basics, I do have some money ferrited away so I can regain my mental equilibrium to then be able to chase a dream.
      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

      Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

      And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

      Comment


      • are you growing lemon cucumbers (aka testicle plants)? those are so delicious! pretty hibiscus!
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

        Comment


        • My bettas have the incredibly inventive names of Kitchen Betta (male king betta... center) and The Ladies (female bettas, one on the left and one on the right of Kitchen Betta).
          Guess where they live!

          My reef fished are a different story.
          The pair of clowns is "Mac" and "Cheese" (The female is Cheese... because she is bigger... the big cheese)
          My royal gramma is Fuckweasel.
          The Scooter Blenny pair is Birdee and Justin. (Practical Magic, duuhhhhh)
          The Yellow Watchman Goby is Mr. Manhattan (so obvious)
          And the Pygmy Angel is Xi (the gods must be crazy)

          I love my fishes. <3

          Mac and Cheese and Mr. Manhattan have been with me for like 8 years!
          As has a single gold tailed blue damsel... that lives perpetually in the purgatory of QT, and is known as that stoopid fish.

          There is currently a Bi-Color Blenny in QT with the stoopid fish.
          It has no name yet as it has not completed transition to the display tank. Maybe in another month.
          Last edited by cori93437; 06-08-2012, 02:02 PM.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

          Comment


          • i LOL'd at the testicle plant.

            I also think the name "kitchen betta" is great. they are such pretty fish. I might consider getting some for us, except we don't have anywhere to put them.

            I'm trying to sort my nichiren ritual for the kiddo. He loves him some chanting, but meditation is beyond him at this point. And i want to raise him buddhist, so nichiren it is. simple, 20 minute ritual every day that includes reading two parts of the lotus sutra. and, you get to chant. He loves that stuff. And he loves the buddha. He's so funny about buddhas. When he was a baby, he used to play with two wooden buddhas that I had, mostly "picking at their teeth" which were ivory. So, we used to call him "The Buddha's Dentist." And, I've told him the basic story of siddhartha, and he thinks that's pretty cool.

            He also asked if buddha died like jesus, and why do they always depict jesus on the cross, because it seems pretty ouchy to him. My mother (being catholic) told him that it was ouchy, but jesus rose from the dead. And hawk said "I don't think so, Amma. Dead is dead, like this!" and then killed a fly. And then goes "If jesus was raised from the dead, then so also would this fly, or you or I." Mom explained that Jesus was special, because he was God and the son og God, to which DS replied that one can't be one's own father, as that is bizarre. It makes no sense, he told her.

            I explained "it's an allegory (then explained what an allegory is, since we've gone through beowulf), and he goes "oooh. I see, it's a story that isn't precise but is accurate." He then decided that the real story of Jesus is that he died in Kasmir, being a buddhist teacher.

            heh. My mother is so upset.

            This has nothing to do with betas, other than, I'm creating an alter for our Nichiren practice, and I don't have a place to put that either.

            What? I can be random.
            Last edited by zoebird; 06-08-2012, 05:40 PM. Reason: spacing

            Comment


            • Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
              I'm deeply disturbed with this kid. Who told him to try to do seductive dances like that? And try is a key word there. This is why there's a bullying epidemic going on. $20 says this kid gets beat up everyday.
              he's not trying to be seductive, he's trying to be sooooo cooooooool

              he wants to get hiiiiiiiiigh, he don't curr if he diiiiiiiiiiiies

              Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
              are you growing lemon cucumbers (aka testicle plants)? those are so delicious! pretty hibiscus!
              they are indeed ze leemon cucumb-airs. but all i see is miles of green testes

              Originally posted by zoebird View Post
              i LOL'd at the testicle plant.

              I also think the name "kitchen betta" is great. they are such pretty fish. I might consider getting some for us, except we don't have anywhere to put them.

              I'm trying to sort my nichiren ritual for the kiddo. He loves him some chanting, but meditation is beyond him at this point. And i want to raise him buddhist, so nichiren it is. simple, 20 minute ritual every day that includes reading two parts of the lotus sutra. and, you get to chant. He loves that stuff. And he loves the buddha. He's so funny about buddhas. When he was a baby, he used to play with two wooden buddhas that I had, mostly "picking at their teeth" which were ivory. So, we used to call him "The Buddha's Dentist." And, I've told him the basic story of siddhartha, and he thinks that's pretty cool.

              He also asked if buddha died like jesus, and why do they always depict jesus on the cross, because it seems pretty ouchy to him. My mother (being catholic) told him that it was ouchy, but jesus rose from the dead. And hawk said "I don't think so, Amma. Dead is dead, like this!" and then killed a fly. And then goes "If jesus was raised from the dead, then so also would this fly, or you or I." Mom explained that Jesus was special, because he was God and the son og God, to which DS replied that one can't be one's own father, as that is bizarre. It makes no sense, he told her.

              I explained "it's an allegory (then explained what an allegory is, since we've gone through beowulf), and he goes "oooh. I see, it's a story that isn't precise but is accurate." He then decided that the real story of Jesus is that he died in Kasmir, being a buddhist teacher.

              heh. My mother is so upset.

              This has nothing to do with betas, other than, I'm creating an alter for our Nichiren practice, and I don't have a place to put that either.

              What? I can be random.
              now you're getting the hang of it hahaha

              also, this:
              23 Vintage Bad Girl Mugshots

              i took muh vit-uh-mins today finally. i ate 5 drops of lugol's. why? because fck you, that's why!

              for real tho, i'm ready to pound that crap down and become a super human. but it hasn't made me jitterbug hyper this time, i'm just kinda sleepy. cookie finally let me trim his leg, tail & butt fur last night. their bath knotted down their shedding undercoat so i'm just gonna dip those guys in nair because good lord, i can only brush and trim so much out before he looks like he has mange. right when his front half finally stopped looking mange-y

              i set fiii-yi-yiier to the raaaaain

              my obsessive need to buy things to make me feel better seems to some in cycles. month before last, no. last month, yes. this month... not yet

              but i'm ready for that good thing to happen. and i'm ready to know what i want to be when i grow up. and i'm almost ready to use the intelligence god gave me and get some college courses in

              online at first.

              i did take em in person before...

              ...but, anxiety

              also, handy pro-tip, iodine also makes tick bites stop itching
              beautiful
              yeah you are

              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                i ate 5 drops of lugol's. why? because fck you, that's why!

                for real tho, i'm ready to pound that crap down and become a super human.
                You made me laugh and laugh. And then I read that to Lady Friend, who did the same.
                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                Comment


                • how are you doing, sickly friend?
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

                  Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    how are you doing, sickly friend?
                    Still sick, although not as pathetic of a panda as I was a few days ago. I was so sure that iodine would make me invincible, and then I was laid low by the common cold! Damn you, iodine! Where is my magic?!?!

                    Maybe it's all going to bloodorchid.
                    JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                    Comment


                    • #15 - if looks could kill!

                      #18 looks like my aunt, attitude and all.

                      i wish i knew the stories behind the mugs.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        Still sick, although not as pathetic of a panda as I was a few days ago. I was so sure that iodine would make me invincible, and then I was laid low by the common cold! Damn you, iodine! Where is my magic?!?!

                        Maybe it's all going to bloodorchid.
                        mwahahahahaaaa *cackle cackle cackle* *lightning flash* \@_@/

                        Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                        #15 - if looks could kill!

                        #18 looks like my aunt, attitude and all.

                        i wish i knew the stories behind the mugs.
                        bad girls, much like bad boys, apparently = *shwiiiing*

                        bay, put a scowl on and get a mug shot

                        and wear leather pants

                        and a black shirt

                        okay, scratch that, put a scowl on and get a mug shot and be naked
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

                        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

                          bay, put a scowl on and get a mug shot

                          and wear leather pants

                          and a black shirt

                          okay, scratch that, put a scowl on and get a mug shot and be naked
                          You ARE going to post that picture here... right?
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                          Comment


                          • if i were to get explicit permission i'd be very sad if i didn't get to see him topless and flexy any more
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

                            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              if i were to get explicit permission i'd be very sad if i didn't get to see him topless and flexy any more
                              Okay, fine...
                              Then for now I'll just have to distract myself with the fact that #1 looks like she needs a spanking.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                              Comment


                              • #1 and #...23? bleach blonde

                                rowr
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

                                Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X