the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty quick and easy how a good mood goes to pissed off

but i went roaming the book store, and roaming the pet store, now i'm back home. i steered clear of chinese, tho in my pissedness i started rice noodle alfredo. i should probably have cleaned the cabinet out. but let's be honest, i fi could eat scrambled eggs all day every day i would

but for some stupid reason eggs scrambled gives me heartburn

it's a crapshoot, really, what won't bug my stomach. in the early days of belly rebellion, i never knew from one day to the next what the daily forbidden food would be. the next day i could have the previous day's forbidden food and it would be fine

but anyways...

sigh... i need vanadium

Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-02-2012, 11:15 AM.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• ohhhh LAWS

TEE-NAGE MUDDA! MEANS 9 MUNSA TRUBBLE!
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• I have decided to re-title this movie...
        101 reasons to be thankful for modern contraceptives!
        And ease of access without shame.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i know if i had seen that movie as a child.....

i'd probably have said 'wow that looks fun!'

and now, for something a little less loldumb, and a little more awesome

beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• oh my god this is so gorgeous and i want to know how to do this NOW, i want the artistic abilitay IMPLANTED IN MY BRAINS

my guy thinks it would be fun to work together, here is why. we could sexually harass each other til one or both of us got fired. my inner child loves games like this, inappropriate jokes

oh suck it
            YOU suck it!
            I WILL LATER!

i delight in this sort of thing, in case no one could tell from my posts all over the board. i try to be serious as little as possible

being inappropriate is my coping strategy? i sometimes feel like i have zero emotions otherwise?

i bought a pair o betta
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i'm not even going to pretend i care that i already took hiatus from low carbing. i'm not going to pretend i care that the food of choice is mac and cheese. i'm not going to pretend to care that pcos symptoms will flare and my hair will shed by the handful

several things have happened that take up most of my care sections of the brain, and perhaps a late/early period have amplified my emotions, perhaps it only made me angry as per pms standard dictates

also, lack of sleep tends to bring my depression to the forefront and instead of continuing my late spring cleaning session, i'm eating carbs and attempting not to dwell too hard on today's crappy memory of choice

i'm also trying to pretend my dogs are giving me their 'i'm very attentive because i love you' face because they love me and not because they're hoping i drop something they can eat

because then my depression says they only like me for the things i can give them or do for them, just like my family
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i know how it feels to think that way, but please stop for a moment and think how it would feel if your boyfriend said that of you. "you only care about me because of what i do for you." i don't mean this as a guilt trip, but i know when a person's feeling depressed, it can be difficult to imagine what others around them are thinking, so i just wanted to point it out.

*hugs*

(btw, i'm going to pretend not to care that i ate half a carton of rocky road ice cream over the past 24 hours)
                my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• my bay is a separate category from my family

*hugging to snag a taste of that rocky road literally behind your back*

besides, even though he's going into a career that will net him some very decent cash, he knows i'll be his poverty level sugar mama
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• too late, i ate it all. shhh...don't tell the kids. i hope they forget about the ice cream that's supposed to be in the freezer.

i can't say anything about your family, because i have no clue, but it's unlikely. mamas and papas at least will almost always love their kids regardless of what they do and don't do.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Family is in a separate category, so are little furry friends.
                      The silly little yappers love you.

Tomorrow is another day.
                      We can always try again...
                      That's why they exist... tomorrows are for better.
                      And of not tomorrow, then tomorrows tomorrow.
                      Hugs.
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• the silly yappers love me, they show it often. as does my bay, and my ma

and today is the tomorrow of yesterday
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• my hibiscus are flowering, yay. the one i thought was yellow is pink, yay? oh well. i have big pink roses and almost some big red ones, and little yellow/red and salmon pink roses. the tiny yellow shrub is growing new leaves and stems, one of the original trio of mini roses mostly died off, but is regrowing

and hagrid has grown and turned green. he's still hanging around that tomato plant

but i slept all day and all night, waking up occasionally with the dogs hopping at my mattress trying to wake me up so they could go bark at birds and bugs outside. so i petted them and passed back out. i would feel bad for them, but if they want to be dedicated to me enough to hang around my bed when i sleep then i shall accept that display of devotion and love on my boys

food this morning was the last of the macaroni. food tonight was unbreaded general tso's and fried in butter squash. and maybe there is a purpose for breading the chicken first, to hold the sauce. but i disbuhleev that there is any puropse for breading meat
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• 27 Completely Unexplainable Dating Site Pictures

#7 has stolen my heart

and by stolen my heart, i mean made me lol

i'd like to have interesting things to write about. i guess this week is not that week. i could write about what upset me so badly, but that's too much of my dirty laundry for the internets. i could write about feeling like someone poured superglue all in my body but that's old news by now. i could write about good news but i don't want to jinx it

my sleep has been off and that always plays havoc with my emotions. late/early pms amplifies that plus it's giving me hot flashes. maybe i should start taking muh vitamins again

i'm a week overdue. and time really does fly. to paraphrase, i keep getting older but i stay the same. i hear a song and realize 'holy shit that's 15 years old. holy shit i'm 31 already.'

time moves too fast, the end comes too quickly. the anxious anticipation of death is worse than it actually happening. or so says the one time i thought i was really dying.

having cancer/getting old/my ex killing me = terror
                            an inferno inside my ribcage from a drug reaction = calm regret

this is what not sleeping does to me. it's annoying as fck
                            Last edited by bloodorchid; 06-06-2012, 08:04 AM.
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I want to become an airplance.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• #20 is also obsessed with iodine.
                                If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Working...
                                X