No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, all of the above. I am potentially dangerously curious and hope you did not share for feeling obligated.
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Thanks all...

No not obligated... I was thinking about the topic while prepping the shanks...
      It just took a bit of circling around the brain pan to determine a safe way to approach the subject matter.
      It's too personal for me to make a flippant remark or joke and leave it at that.

Plus... well... people should know the down sides that come with the perception of the fun and hedonism.

It's a still very much a taboo subject among most people...
      and if someone gets in trouble/hurt/dead in those situations there is an air of "the deviant deserved it".
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
        Yeah, I was expecting something a little more...cori I guess. Not something that makes me look out the window and take a *thoughtful pause*.
        You're brave for sharing that.
        ^This. and Booter, quit stealing my answers

Seriously though, super brave.

Comment

• well then. upper back exercises make my broke area say a big FCK YOU. i took a nap, once my exhaustion won over the throb pains. i ate food.

mayhap i can make sandwiches out of precooked chicken breasts. they're thin enough i reckon.

i feel like shit, basically. but an empty bag of it. i sit here reading gawker, i'm sore, but my emotionals are shut down

but i miss this show. terrible cheeseballs.

'that's ASTOUNDING..'

but anyways

beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Some days it's helpful to have the emotionals shut off. Hope it doesn't last too long, though.

What is up with the icecream? I'm so confused.
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• That’s a Good Way to Guarantee You’ll Never Have Sex With That Girl Again - Dating Fails - Missed Connections, Dating Sites, & Breakups

Disregard the signature, I really did laugh out loud, profusely.
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Oh hell, JYACM, I totally lawled.

And the ice cream cone zombie teases are awesome.

I slept from 9 last night to about 2pm today... WTH.
                And feel all kicked and beat. And my neck stretches hurt. But I did them.
                Do you do lots of stretching for your back after you work it Bloodorchid?
                I've had neck surgery twice and it doesn't matter what I do or don't do... those traps and sub orbital muscles are just PISSED sometimes. I have to physical therapy stretching to keep any semblance of calm in them.
                Plus I'm going to start seeing a massage therapist about once a week to see if that helps.
                Those pissy sub orbitals are causing serious headache problems that my doc is threatening to give me block injections for if I can't calm them down.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  Plus I'm going to start seeing a massage therapist about once a week to see if that helps.
                  John Redfoot helped Dale's wife out a lot on King of the Hill.

Comment

• lolz.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                      John Redfoot helped Dale's wife out a lot on King of the Hill.
                      I think if I was married to Dale I might need to visit John Redcorn too.

However... I just need my neck to get loose so the doctors don't stick big old needles in there.
                      Booo doctors and their mean threats!
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Crap, Redcorn. I knew Redfoot didn't sound right. I've often wondered if I've ever been so completely oblivious to something...

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          Do you do lots of stretching for your back after you work it Bloodorchid?
                          I've had neck surgery twice and it doesn't matter what I do or don't do... those traps and sub orbital muscles are just PISSED sometimes. I have to physical therapy stretching to keep any semblance of calm in them.
                          it doesn't really help anymore, and working the muscles only causes more pain now. when i'm out fussing with plants or running the vacuum it keeps my back loose enough, but it's basically been zero to 60 downhill trip the last few years

PT gave me exercises & a tens unit. after that didn't heal meh magically, doc ordered an mri & found a compression fracture & freaked, said GO SEE THESE PEOPLE NOW AND FIX IT!

but the injury was too old to fix, so on my more positive days i putter and fuss around. on my more negative days i eat a pill or 2, lay my body before the pain gods & imagine myself becoming old and increasingly crippled

as you can maybe see, this is a negative few days
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

• JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• but tell me how you REALLY feel, pandapandapanda. pandapanda.
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I think that just about says it all. What a f*ckingb*tchy*sshole of an injury.

* naughty words made more obscure by asterisks for all the children who read The Purple Prose of Petunia Pettigrew
                                JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Working...
                                X