the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laughing is right behind sex as top calorie burners

and the fact that you both like him makes me welcome you officially to my home

welcome *handshake*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      welcome *handshake*
      thanks! Nice to know I can stop sneaking in the back door.

Comment

• come in the back door anytime!
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

come in the back door anytime!
          <3

Comment

come in the back door anytime!
            If I had a nickel...
            I believe that's the first time I've ever seen Mitch Hedberg, heard a lot of his CD's, but never seen him. I pictured more like Chong than a nice looking shy guy with long hair.
            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• i want to ask him why he died, as he was funny and cute

but he's dead and so i just sigh
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• conversation went like this

'i thought about writing something but i didn't know how you'd feel'
                it's your journal, do what you want with it
                'but what if-'
                'but-'
                'but what if-'

3am conversations turn into discussions of how he could write a better version of 50 shades of grey. i read him snippets from the books, off a tumblr, and the all time winner winner chicken dinner snippet involved christian grey taking her tampon out and tossing it in the toilet for some bloody sex.

his version would have grey just blowing air into her butt so she'd fart it back out onto his face. yes, that is hotter and far more erotic than what i had been reading him

the book storyline made me want to roam the bdsm parts of the internet again. i used to be fond of that scene. i have very high and stubborn standards tho so roleplaying made me all 'NO! *footstamp*' i was more interested in someone caring enough to 'own' me than i was being told what to do

yes, everything you read into that statement is 100% accurate, feel free to make jokes to yourself, i'll be patient

jebus h christ, my stupid back is a dickballs..

pain though. i discovered i liked pain. one good, sharp bite and i went all MORE PLEASE. so i guess when i say 'bite me' it could be construed as a come on. but bayb, please bite after a few minutes of making out and stuff for full effect

m'love telling me to write whatever i wanted made me remember i can be tmi if i want. if alls of your sensibilities were delicate then all my boob talk way back would have scared you off

so! boobs boobs boob concerns reproductive issues boobs
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Oh, god, it gets worse? I refuse to be defeated by 50 Shades of Gray, but it's currently sitting beside my bed in the "sort of reading" pile while I went back to my "feel-good" trilogy which includes pleasure slaves and biting

I hear you on the biting thing, though. Not sure why it works, but it does

I've never explored the sub part- insufficient trust- but I do find the dom part to me more interesting when it's more relationship than *slap* do it! I guess that confirms that we're girls How do you define own?
                  http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• lol... '*slap* DO IT!'

AND IT GETS WONDERFULLY WORSE AND APPARENTLY I'M STILL SCREAMING

the easiest way for me to define it is the cover of a conan book, him standing there all manly protecting the lady clutching his leg

'you are mine *stern face* i will protect you and love you' and hug you and squeeze you and call you george
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

'you are mine *stern face* i will protect you and love you' and hug you and squeeze you and call you george
                      Ah, I would have defined ownership differently. What you want sounds like what the wife and I have (though minus the leg clutching and loin cloth). Our relationship is placed differently in the continum of 4 letter lifestyles than those with ownership involved. of course YMMV

Comment

• i dunno, maybe there should be collars involved *rubs chin*

bay! i know you're reading. where's my collar o'loves?
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

lol... '*slap* DO IT!'

AND IT GETS WONDERFULLY WORSE AND APPARENTLY I'M STILL SCREAMING

the easiest way for me to define it is the cover of a conan book, him standing there all manly protecting the lady clutching his leg

*considers. Nods.* I can see that. Would you prefer a leather or lace collar, there, George? *proffers leg for clinging*
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Comment

• all very interesting. my interest in sex completely disappears when i feel like there's a power imbalance. different strokes...
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Actually, in a masochistic relationship, the sub has all the power. Just sayin'.

*wanders off to be wierd elsewhere*

Comment

• ze sub can say 'no' i like that word

and uhh.. drssgchic.. silk looks nice for day wear

and leather is nice at night

*best innocent expression*
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X