Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    then we kill him til he's dead? *hopeful face*
    Oh yes... and then we hold hands and put lollipops over his eyes and admire our handiwork.
    Once he is good and dead.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• LMAO. That is pretty damned funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
        Here's a song to cheer you up b.o.

Warren Zevon Lawyers, Guns and Money - YouTube
        here is a video to thank you for the cheering up video, d.f.

Mitch Hedberg - A Comic Genius - YouTube
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• i think i found that pic on a christian friend's FB feed. or george takei, don't remember.

pretty flowers. we had fuschia last year; i really like the ones with the white insides (where the purple is one yours). my strawberries are doing what yours are, except they're also being eaten by something and the leaves are yellowing. i threw a bunch of organic fertilizer on and watered a ton; hopefully that will help.
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• i throw these on

Sea Magic Organic Growth Activator, Fertilizers, Gardening Supplies and Garden Tools at Burpee.com
            Miracle-Gro® Shake 'n Feed® Tomato, Fruits & Vegetables Continuous Release Plant Food Plus Calcium - Scotts Miracle-Gro

and i bought this to add, cause why the hell not
            Amazon.com: Lilly Miller Alaska Fish Fertilizer (09301100): Patio, Lawn & Garden

it seems to be popular with pot growers, and if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me?
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• heh. i'm told pot is not a finicky plant. i'm too snooty for miracle grow, but i almost bought some seaweed/fish fertilizer today. opted instead for Bio-tone because it came highly recommended by a friend who's really into growing organic stuff.
              my primal journal:

Comment

• haha i disapprove of miracle grow and other big name ferts, but for some reason the 'with calcium!' part makes me feel better

i'm weird
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• lol, whatever. i'm not judging.
                  my primal journal:

Comment

• i'm feeling pretty judged right now

prettttty judged
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• gow my gawd, is so cute

beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• awww...

guess what we found in the garden today?

DSCN0143.jpg

(sorry for the blurry lens, kid+butter+camera)
                        my primal journal:

Comment

• day 1... the first half was a win, the last half was a fail

apples and potatoes after my stomach completely rejected what i had eaten earlier

sigh.....

tomorrow is a new day?

it could have been worse?

i feel like a big ole fat kid
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                            bunny!
                            so fuzzy, but i remember from my bunny finding days, so evil

shcute <3
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I love Mitch Hedberg.
                              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
                                I love Mitch Hedberg.
                                me too. I watched a bunch of his clips yesterday thanks to the link here and laughed my ass off. Well, not completely off, but it probably is smaller now. Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                                X