the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is hagrid. he's one of many settled in my plants

and i went trolling around goodwill today. i have this thing where i like weird things and old things and weird old things

i already had this, but, you know, vintage naked lady covered in whip cream

jesus christ my back aches. it aches so much it's making my right breast ache. and a hydro isn't making it less achey. i had to cave in and take and hydro AND a muscle relaxer night before last. it made me feel drunk but less sore

craaaaaaaaap.. it hurrtttttttttttssss aaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Good morning!
      Beautiful gardenage... and happy pup!

Good little bugs in the garden and tutu'd piggys... both wins!
      Nutty blue violin guy... ummm?
      Nekkid lady covered in whip... I'll be attempting to have her join me in the dismemberment of our dear Booter here shortly.

Now to... (Ertha Kitt was always amazing)

(Ertha Kitt was always amazing)
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• good morning to you too lovely lady

violin guy is wearing a shirt made of cheap satiny material. his pants... are the same fabric. so that along with his goofy smile and hair and bright blue violin is the epitome of passion

his sexytimes will blow you away

that woman was a walking talking cat, i swear. and it's led me to bring out and dust off one of muh favorite disney songs AND EVERYBODY READING THIS HAS TO LISTEN

I'LL KNOW IF YOU DON'T

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• I can't see the movies, but I heartily approve of the whipped cream and other delights

Do you need a back/boob rub? I'm just here to serve.
          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• i asked my bay why he didn't offer that and he said maybe i'd like a different set of hands. i said he just wanted to watch ladies be all touchy

he denied it

i don't believe it

*looks extra pitiful for hours and hours of rubs*

i decided today i needed to man up and go low carb. i have pcos dammit. i can't just.. do whatever *waves hand* and listening to ursula sing helps me get properly annoyed with my weak willedness. i'm already weaned off diet soda (AGAIN D:<) fuuuu

i KNOW it's self sabotage. maybe i feel safer being invisible, i don't know. no, i DO feel safer that way. i am a damn kicked puppy cringing away from every eyeball in the world

so here we go. day 1.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• lawllllllllllll
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• dickbot
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• So it is funny that the dude's crazy, moody, old lady smelling gf punked him out of facebook?

seems like he is coming out ahead.

Oh...he was just saying that to get play. silly bill

Comment

• Originally posted by rewapyunco
                    I'm sorry about your cousin, bloodorchid. I bet he loved your sense of humor, more than us, even! Lots of love to you and the family
                    Punches teh dickbot in the throat... And then kicks him twice in the groin while he is down.
                    Darn bots need to learn not to mess round with mah girl.

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    So it is funny that the dude's crazy, moody, old lady smelling gf punked him out of facebook?

seems like he is coming out ahead.

Oh...he was just saying that to get play. silly bill
                    HAH!!
                    I think everyone came out of that little situation ahead.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      I think everyone came out of that little situation ahead.
                      well, one can hope. Far be it from me to find joy in the failed love of others on facebook. Yeah, I almost typed that with a straight face.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                        well, one can hope. Far be it from me to find joy in the failed love of others on facebook. Yeah, I almost typed that with a straight face.
                        So chuckling...
                        I actually have a guy from HS in my friends list on FB only because once a year or so I get to watch a complete FAIL play out.
                        Hell, he asks for comments on his situations and I even participate...
                        Yes. It amuses me.

I mean, it's be great if he could find a relationship that didn't get all sideways publicly like that... but that's his angle. He represents himself as a "man" the same, and picks the same type girl every time.
                        He is in the FB public death throws of a thing now as a matter of fact... Or was last week.
                        To give you an idea, on of my comments was "Ohh, passive aggression FTW!" I was referring to something HE did, and he "liked" it. Either he's too stupid to know what I meant, or he completely understands that I'm enjoying the drama of his crash and burn.
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Oh, I am sure he totally understands and liked your comment out of a sense of irony. Yeah, because that is what people who put their train wreck relationships on FB have, a well defined sense of irony.

It's probably good I don't have FB. I might lose the few friends I have

Comment

So it is funny that the dude's crazy, moody, old lady smelling gf punked him out of facebook?
                            'ohhhhh billy, you're so hot let's do it *sexyface* .... I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL FKING KILL YOU!'

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            Punches teh dickbot in the throat... And then kicks him twice in the groin while he is down.
                            Darn bots need to learn not to mess round with mah girl
                            then we kill him til he's dead? *hopeful face*
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Here's a song to cheer you up b.o.

Warren Zevon Lawyers, Guns and Money - YouTube

Comment

Oh, I am sure he totally understands and liked your comment out of a sense of irony. Yeah, because that is what people who put their train wreck relationships on FB have, a well defined sense of irony.

It's probably good I don't have FB. I might lose the few friends I have
                                Let's say that I started out with a LOT, and now I have way less.
                                Mostly because I delete them. Because I can't stand their idiocy, and it's just not interesting enough...

Although... ONE person has deleted me... for this:

Evidently some christians have NO sense of humor.
                                She made a comment before she deleted though... "You really HATE Jesus don't you. That's OK, we love you and want what's best for you anyway."
                                HA!

Strange... I have other christian friends who thought it was funny and even borrowed the pic.
                                Last edited by cori93437; 05-22-2012, 07:54 PM.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X