• Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was soooo haaaaard

and my hoard of choice is cleaning supplies lol

but i still have my gimlet eye set firmly on the shark vacuum thing
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

and my hoard of choice is cleaning supplies lol
      seriously, I thought it was just me... I have 3 vacuum cleaners and I really like those microfiber cloths. Of course you'd think I'd be tidier with all the cleaning supplies............

p.s. love your log, you crack me up!
      Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
      Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
      "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

thank ye

i do feel like less of a nut now that i know i'm not the only one in the world who buys buttloads of cleaners and doesn't spend every day using them

i have a bissel and i was perfectly happy with my super filtering power til the shark man told me that even though bag vacs have hepa filtering, if the system isn't sealed then all the dirt just goes back into the air. now i feel like i'm breathing nuclear waste and that i need the shark to have clean air

like i need the shark to go to mordor. F--- sam, bring me the shark man

that kind of thing

walmart has layaway again, so i'm pretty sure merry christmas to me will be the vacuum
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

oh lord, waka likes coconut milk
          beautiful
          yeah you are

lol

Comment

ok so i went ahead and got the vacuum. i feel much more secure in the cleanliness of my floor.

...don't judge.

...it really does make me feel better being cleaner.

the path towards splitsness is going better than expected considering sometimes i forget to stretch and be bendy. last night i discovered i am getting more stretched out at a rate that is, you know, surprising. not that i can put my legs over my head yet but still. not bad.

i've felt strange today. i put off eating for a while, my eyes would randomly go blurry even after drinking some juice. then i had chicken thigh meat and sweet potato fries and i went hot all over for a few hours after. feel better now, who knows, maybe i'm finally falling apart at a tragically young age. tragical.
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

if i can do my whole workout,not the cardio part, i feel stupid even typing cardio, i'm not a treadmill bunny, in 20 minutes or less, it somehow feels like i'm not doing anything

it also feels like 'gah! got that dumbness done with, i'm awesome!'

i also jerry rigged a trx suspension thing using free things i had already because i didn't have to buy anything new. it feels like it will drop me because, as my ex rightly pointed out, i'm a control freak. it's kinda nice just hangin around tho. it makes my rod area tingle and feel uncomfortable and my aunt tells me this feeling is nerve damage? and i need muscle relaxers? i dunno, i'm used to dealing with it so it never occurs to me to say anything to anyone or go to the doctor
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                ok so i went ahead and got the vacuum. i feel much more secure in the cleanliness of my floor.

...don't judge.

...it really does make me feel better being cleaner.

the path towards splitsness is going better than expected considering sometimes i forget to stretch and be bendy. last night i discovered i am getting more stretched out at a rate that is, you know, surprising. not that i can put my legs over my head yet but still. not bad.

i've felt strange today. i put off eating for a while, my eyes would randomly go blurry even after drinking some juice. then i had chicken thigh meat and sweet potato fries and i went hot all over for a few hours after. feel better now, who knows, maybe i'm finally falling apart at a tragically young age. tragical.
                You can't put a price on a quality vacuum. I think my vacuum is worth more than my car.
                My True Primal Story

Comment

i went over the floors again today because my dogs shed like the hell's own overlord designed them and it picked up even more dirt

i now know how the people who fall in love with buildings and fences feel

i should name it raoul and marry it
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

move next door to me so that I can borrow one of your vacuums. we have zero vacuums. wait, we have one at work, but we are nto dragging it home on the bus. maybe once we get the car.

Comment

i would indeed share the love, i'd even lend you the new one
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

i have a yoga video loaded and my feet are surrounded by sleeping puppies. if i don't put them up for bed, getting into on the floor poses while keeping my face unmolested and my lap clear will be like sneaking into enemy camp playing a trombone

an intriguing new experience which is ultimately unsuccessful

i also discovered that i learn new things when i cook food properly. such as the frozen salmon chunks unfold into fillets when defrosted. HOW COOL.

i'm so sleepy, and i did nothing for halloween so no sexy scurvy zombie pirate this time. i did buy some halloween makeup so i can practice my wounding techniques for when i become a world renown fx artiste. yes, i said ar-teest

it's a high high class ranking
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

this guy has a good idea, i stole it from my bay's facespace

the Primal Professional, barefoot dress shoe -- IndieGoGo

tried to take some pups to the park, they did not approve. they are about as neurotic as i am, which is not good

i didn't birth them, so god knows why they are like me

my flexibility is getting along well, my body weight exercise strength is the same. i'm just impatient to get stronger
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            i have a yoga video loaded and my feet are surrounded by sleeping puppies. if i don't put them up for bed, getting into on the floor poses while keeping my face unmolested and my lap clear will be like sneaking into enemy camp playing a trombone

an intriguing new experience which is ultimately unsuccessful
                            Ha! This reminds me of trying to do planks with my Papillons
                            Impossible.
                            They think I'm a combo jungle gym and kissing booth
                            "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                            "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse
                            "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
                            "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

LOL, try doing planks with cats around. Nothing like gritting out the last minute when someone strolls underneath you and runs a furry tail across your sweaty face

I have the same problem with kettlebells. One cat came up behind me and tried to walk between my feet when I was doing swings!
                              Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
                              Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
                              "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Comment

gah cats are so snooty, yours was lucky it didn't get an accidental blow from the bell

and mine see me more like a makeout booth, only my nose is usually the target. so weird. and awkward

first, this -
                                Risqué Victorian Era Costumes

i LOVE THOSE

second, kettlebell circuits dvd yesterday. stretching after. normal bitty soreness today. really tingly back today.

delicata squash is delishus

that is all
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X