No announcement yet.

the purple prose of petunia pettigrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are there no semi revealing pics going around with all this discussion of skin tone?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      why are there no semi revealing pics going around with all this discussion of skin tone?
      Seriously? I'm completely naked in my avatar picture!!!
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• you're so furry i can't see anything semi revealing!
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• you wanna see pics of my veins and farmer's tan?
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
            Seriously? I'm completely naked in my avatar picture!!!
            Your nudity is so perfect it sometimes makes me want to get some "color spray" after my white GSD for Halloween.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
              you wanna see pics of my veins and farmer's tan?
              i can show you mine too *brow waggle*
              beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• i have crazy appetite tonight

i feel better

my kid sister graduated high school

i woke up early then took a 4 hour nap

i love my sweet bay

i want to eat all the recipes on this page

Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata | Plain Chicken
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  i can show you mine too *brow waggle*
                  Is a *waggle* anything like a *wiggle*?
                  Just listen... it's bluesy! And amazing...
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• i have food, much better

hugging my sister after graduation
                    who's gonna have a great time?
                    'i am'
                    who's gonna have a delicious breakfast at ihop?
                    'i am'
                    who's beautiful?
                    'you are'

gah. that kid. she got extra huggin tonight

i've been consuming sugar the last few days. lipton's white raspberry tea replacing diet dr pepper, lemon curd cooked with sugar, potatoes, ricey sushi. i've wanted it, so i've just shrugged and eaten it

and just wondered if that, coinciding with the restart of vitamins, may have given me a couple of depressed days.. hm.. don't see why it would but dunno

ya'll did a great job watching my house while i was gone btw, i'm pleased no one accidentally burned it down

i hope i'm not overloading the hibiscus on kelp fertilizer. i've used it twice this week because i read hibiscus like a lot of potassium. and they have exploded with new leaf buds and look slightly less pathetic. so i guess hoping i don't kill them is kinda dumb if they're doing the opposite of dying.. still only 1 lavender, should have labelled the rest because some things are sprouting and some aren't and i lost track and it's bugging me not knowing for sure if it's the muskmelons not doing well or the squash

and i talked to the boys a lot while watering everything after i got home, they liked it. so that and them getting to run wild outside this afternoon, they're having good days again. even tho one dropped a tick on me and it almost got loose it crawled so fast. i friggen hate those things.

tonight's feature film will be art of the devil 2 on youtube, because like i told bay, i haven't seen enough fked up sht in my life yet
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      Is a *waggle* anything like a *wiggle*?
                      Just listen... it's bluesy! And amazing...
                      if i could waggle while i wiggle i'd have men knocking my door DOWN!
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Holy crap! That noah!

Kids these days. . . so amazin'.

Comment

• wow, he's great! the mouth/eyes gif is disturbing to say the least.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                              the mouth/eyes gif is disturbing to say the least.
                              It made me think I should be hearing whatever he was saying in stereo. Is that weird?

Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                              Holy crap! That noah! ...so amazin'.
                              Isn't that a trip! I mean, I liked "Sexy and I Know It" because it was just a silly fun song... and then BAM! Kid sings it and suddenly it's actually a GOOD song.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• it makes me hear a multivoiced deep roar of 'everyone!'
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X